Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ekin gave me Amy Hart vibes when she was talking to Jay

"I was coming her to tell you I LOVED YOU"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting exchange...
Luca
"Have you had some sugar or something?"
Gemma
"I'm just feeling energetic cos there's a new boy"
new.gif

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Fine fine… I’ll register. Been lurking here for pure years!

Danica is definitely a “circle back”girl and Davide 100% sucked her face to shut her up.

Also - Andrew is way hotter than he’s getting credit for and Trasha is bad news. He deserves someone better.

and and and Jay is a snake.
I have loads of thoughts but I’m new … trying to play it cool…
Your username is AMAZING!

Interesting exchange...
Luca
Gemma
View attachment 1365607
Yeah I noticed this too. “Hahaha he’s just so funny” 🙄 honestly. Luca is a 🚩 at every turn. The best thing about tonight’s episode was how little he was on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Cheers for the laughs again tonight lovelies! Having a bit of a crappy time for the last couple of weeks, but I've looked forward to coming in here and forgetting about crap for a couple of hours while watching the programme, makes my day and makes me literally LOL 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you know what I’d enjoy as a twist, half the boys and half the girls going to casa amor (but not anyone coupled up) and the other half staying in the villa and getting half new boy/girls for each villa. Does that makes sense
this would be such a good idea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Paige is a sweetheart but she does irk me a bit and I think it’s because she has the same teeth/mouth as a kid who’s had a dummy for yonks … and when she puts a baby voice on…

Maybe I’m triggered by my own 4 year old, either way, I can’t not be annoyed by her. Paige that is (and my kid too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting exchange...
Luca
Gemma
View attachment 1365607
Hes very rough with her isn't he?
I know id be a bit of a messer in relationships like ticking and pinching having a giggle but he's on the next level always pushing her and grabbing her. I don't like it 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Do we think a recoupling tomorrow, with a vote straight after for favourite couple and then the two people out of the bottom two couples sent home by the islanders?

Because if that’s the case, Jay, Antigone, Charlie, Danica, even Jacques are all in trouble depending on who they couple up with. The public will be voting for Ekin now, Jay has made her 10x more popular with the viewers.

Reactions: 9
An aside: Antigone described herself as ‘Greek Cypriot’. To the best of my knowledge, her Dad is English (Paul Buxton) . Her Mum Tonia is of Greek Cypriot parentage, and was raised in the UK. How then, does that make Antigone ‘Greek Cypriot!? 🤔
Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up still. Can’t believe Paige is crying over Jacques like that when he came to the hideaway dressed like he was in year 1 at school and ready to put his sand shoes on to do PE on the big climbing frame 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we think a recoupling tomorrow, with a vote straight after for favourite couple and then the two people out of the bottom two couples sent home by the islanders?

Because if that’s the case, Jay, Antigone, Charlie, Danica, even Jacques are all in trouble depending on who they couple up with. The public will be voting for Ekin now, Jay has made her 10x more popular with the viewers.
I'm sensing the recoupling text comes in at about 10.10pm and we have to wait until sunday 🙃

Reactions: 15
Davide felt she deserved a bit of davide. I've been a good girl, I deserve a bit too please

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An aside: Antigone described herself as ‘Greek Cypriot’. To the best of my knowledge, her Dad is English (Paul Buxton) . Her Mum Tonia is of Greek Cypriot parentage, and was raised in the UK. How then, does that make Antigone ‘Greek Cypriot!? 🤔
Just saying.
I mean her name alone makes it clear she’s very much in touch with her heritage and roots so I’m not really shocked she’s claiming it… she’s said multiple times about being Mediterranean so I assume they are living over here but very much in tune with her background. I mean if she was called Leanne and mentioned being part of a country outside of Britain once and never spoke about it again or didn’t have traits or that talk about that part of them — like Luca and jay with being part Italian — then I could understand your point but she seems very integrated in her cultural background as she should and that shouldn’t be any less prominent because she’s born in England or one parent is British.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love how you all hate the new guy but all I see when looking at him is MONEY. I would tolerate him for that reason alone, ugh I hate that I’m like this but nothing turns me on like money

when-the-money.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.