Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like Luca. He seems sly. Always the little unfunny asides.
He just seems the sort to say something like 'Aww I love your little pot belly', pretend to be surprised when they are upset, then go and snigger with his friends about it.
Passive aggressive narcissist. All the signs are there. And that's worrying when it starts at this level of a "relationship" (if it was real life and a real relationship)

Reactions: 13
Oh deffo, their entrances and vibes were different which contributed to the reception. But can see why she might feel it kinda sucks. Ugh feel like Luca encourages lowkey mean behaviour towards her and ES, he's awful.
Bad vibes from Luca - you can tell he would be one of those mates that has that razor sharp wit that can be really funny or really mean if he wants.

His behaviour towards Danica is one word ; CHALDISH

Reactions: 11
Ugh i never get to watch live then i spend ages reading 500 posts.

For some reason ES really reminds me of Amanda Holden. I dunno if it's her voice or what?? And, I've mentioned this before and nobody replied... how, if both her folks are Turkish was she competing for Miss Ireland? Or representing Ireland in some pageant anyway.

New guy looks ok from certain angles and then like a blonde Thanos the rest of the time.

Paige changed her tune pretty sharpish didn't she? Maybe the producers sat her down and explained what show she's on. Couldn't go 80% - 20%?? I don't see any tit bracelet on her wrist just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do the others know who Gemmas dad is yet? I may have missed it
Afia said in an interview that some of them do know but it is not a big deal. But she also said when Luca passed the comment about whether he would know more about football than her dad or something to that effect he didn't know about MO then.
She was doing an interview with a really funny ex love islander that used go out with Maura Higgins. Chris someone ( before my time watching LI I only started watching last year 😒)

Reactions: 1
Davide went from having Zero personality in the first week to turning into a cult hero. The man the myth the legend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What was going on with Jay’s lip tonight? Toothpaste or something else?

Reactions: 4
Just saw this on Reddit so I said I’d paste it over here as well but these are the apparent rankings as votes by Facebook users after tonight’s episode.

Girls

1. ⁠Paige (332 votes)
2. ⁠Gemma
3. ⁠Antigoni
4. ⁠Ekin
5. ⁠Indiya
6. ⁠Tasha
7. ⁠Danica (16 votes)

Boys

1. ⁠Jacques (224 votes)
2. ⁠Luca
3. ⁠Davide
4. ⁠Dami
5. ⁠Andrew
6. ⁠Charlie
7. ⁠Jay (0 votes)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Afia said in an interview that some of them do know but it is not a big deal. But she also said when Luca passed the comment about whether he would know more about football than her dad or something to that effect he didn't know about MO then.
She was doing an interview with a really funny ex love islander that used go out with Maura Higgins. Chris someone ( before my time watching LI I only started watching last year 😒)
Where can I find that interview/podcast? thanks !

Just saw this on Reddit so I said I’d paste it over here as well but these are the apparent rankings as votes by Facebook users after tonight’s episode.

Girls

1. ⁠Paige (332 votes)
2. ⁠Gemma
3. ⁠Antigoni
4. ⁠Ekin
5. ⁠Indiya
6. ⁠Tasha
7. ⁠Danica (16 votes)

Boys

1. ⁠Jacques (224 votes)
2. ⁠Luca
3. ⁠Davide
4. ⁠Dami
5. ⁠Andrew
6. ⁠Charlie
7. ⁠Jay (0 votes)
how is gemma so high 💀 and jacques & luca are L0SERS this is why i never take that app seriously 😭

Reactions: 13
Sorry but did anyone else hear Charlie and Ekin Su hahahah "my type is" and he interrupted her "anything you can get your hands on" troll 😭

But, isn’t she denying a whole 50%of her heritage?
I don't think she is at all but even if she is, its her choice how she describes herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Luca is horrendous and not even in the fun, TV show villain kinda way but in a painful to watch, supremely annoying way.

constant snide comments
So many red flags with Gemma
Attempts at manipulating and bullying other islanders
Winds people up
Nasty comments usually disguised as banter but can’t take it

he’s literally the worst. I hate seeing men like that normalised on TV. He’a toxic AF but never gets called out for it.
Yes yes yes.vile. I hope Gemma's mother is screaming at the TV, bawling down the phone to the producers and lining up hypnotherapy.

Reactions: 1
I know there's a lot of hate for Ekin, but I find her very upfront and open with people. You can see her thinking and then she obviously says what she's been thinking about rather than just some dumb 'oh yeah that's weird' or other vague comment that most of the others do. When she's with someone she always seems so engaged and isn't just staring off into the middle distance, and always asks what people are thinking and for their opinion which no one else does. Also if she was a witch she would have told Tasha to stay with Andrew but she didn't.

I don't get the total adoration of Antigoni, she seems okay but not doing much plus her bushy, combed up brows are really distracting! (I know it's the current trend but can't stand it!) It'd be nice for there to be an occasion to see some of the contestants talents - like the singing and dancing etc, rather than just laying around sweating profusely. The only energy being displayed is those goddamn awful challenges which make me :sick: and are just so staged. They must have some off camera entertainment because I'd be bored stiff.
Yes! How are they all not dying of boredom in there?! No TV, no popping down the shops, just lying around trying to break the world record for saying "literally" in a day

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.