Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Luca wants to get to know Antigoni but he’s letting his hard on for Michael Owen get in the way of that, watch this space.

I caught another one of the men looking adoringly at Antigoni on tonight’s episode but I’ve forgotten who it was 🥲 might have been Davide or Jay

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree. There was too much ES, not enough Indiyah, Dami or Antigoni.
Not enough Antigone at all. C’mon Love Island, you dangled shakira in front of us, but focus on Lawrence Fox.
I think Luca wants to get to know Antigoni but he’s letting his hard on for Michael Owen get in the way of that, watch this space.

I caught another one of the men looking adoring at Antigoni on tonight’s episode but I’ve forgotten who it was 🥲 might have been Davide or Jay
Oh please please let it be Davide.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fine fine… I’ll register. Been lurking here for pure years!

Danica is definitely a “circle back”girl and Davide 100% sucked her face to shut her up.

Also - Andrew is way hotter than he’s getting credit for and Trasha is bad news. He deserves someone better.

and and and Jay is a snake.
I have loads of thoughts but I’m new … trying to play it cool…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If they don’t show Antigoni getting pulled for chats on tomorrow’s episode then it’s not great for her, there wasn’t any shown tonight it was also centered around Charlie and Jay
I feel like she’s going to be another Francesca can’t remember what season but brunette girl with gap in her teeth. Naturally pretty lovely girl, got on with everyone but didn’t have any romance.

Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s going to be another Francesca can’t remember what season but brunette girl with gap in her teeth. Naturally pretty lovely girl, got on with everyone but didn’t have any romance.
Yeah this is possible. She doesn’t seem to be a threat at all and Jay clearly has no interest in her.

Reactions: 3
I hope Gemma’s head turns in Casa and she dumps Luca so he never gets to meets her dad. It’s what he deserves a true heartbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s annoying how all the drama is so obviously set up.

We go from Paige and Tasha respectively saying they are coupled up and happy, 20 minutes later they’re open to getting to know someone! It’s all set up for a dramatic recoupling on Sunday. I do think Paige and Jacques and Tasha and Andrew will stay together though - after seeing Tasha’s ex’s there is no way in hell she’d be interested in Charlie. It’s just all the will they won’t they drama the producers want beforehand and have engineered.
To be fair Tasha has been snakey prior to tonight. I don’t buy that Paige is fully sold on Jacques though, I think she likes the attention but isn’t willing to jump ship incase it lands her in danger.

Reactions: 14
I think Antigoni will be in trouble at this vote tbh. She's not grafting anyone. So unless Davide chooses her she'll end up in a dead couple with Charlie or Jay or whoever else is left.

Reactions: 11
jay talking about joes he’s always had his eyes on paige from day one…but didn’t pick her for a date…okay

Reactions: 5
I really hate the way the boys treat and speak to Ekin Su. Especially Jacques 🤮

Reactions: 46
Jay is literally only moving on from ES because she was in the bottom 3 girls and he wants an easy ride.

He’s a massive game player. A bellend. He’s letting Scotland down.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fine fine… I’ll register. Been lurking here for pure years!

Danica is definitely a “circle back”girl and Davide 100% sucked her face to shut her up.

Also - Andrew is way hotter than he’s getting credit for and Trasha is bad news. He deserves someone better.

and and and Jay is a snake.
I have loads of thoughts but I’m new … trying to play it cool…
Welcome and I'm loving your avatar 😘
Give us all your thoughts we're a nice bunch of sods really xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I felt for Paige tonight - she’s such a people pleaser, she was clearly unable to articulate to jax or Jay how she really felt. Her default with guys is to smile and giggle. She only says her true feelings to some of the girls. She will only become interesting on the show if she finds her voice, I hope she does for her own sake but I doubt she will - it can take years for girls to get the confidence to articulate what they need and want from partners . Given she’s a paramedic I would have expected her to be a tough cookie underneath the exterior but it seems not - people can be very different at work tho

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.