Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up still. Can’t believe Paige is crying over Jacques like that when he came to the hideaway dressed like he was in year 1 at school and ready to put his sand shoes on to do PE on the big climbing frame 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yeah but if they had sex then all the oxytocin will make her feel loved up. But not him. I agree it was a poor show, him dressing that way.

Reactions: 6
I love how you all hate the new guy but all I see when looking at him is MONEY. I would tolerate him for that reason alone, ugh I hate that I’m like this but nothing turns me on like money

View attachment 1365671
Each to their own and all that, and good for your honesty, but he looks as though he would sack the person who does his ironing if they didn’t iron the crease into his socks properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don't like Luca. He seems sly. Always the little unfunny asides.
He just seems the sort to say something like 'Aww I love your little pot belly', pretend to be surprised when they are upset, then go and snigger with his friends about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I really don't like Luca. He seems sly. Always the little unfunny asides.
He just seems the sort to say something like 'Aww I love your little pot belly', pretend to be surprised when they are upset, then go and snigger with his friends about it.
I have a close group of friends and we will all take the piss out of each other for various things, but it is all in good humour and we know what is acceptable and what is out of bounds.

The important thing is the person we joke with is in on it, not a butt of the joke at their expense. It’s a huge difference.

I love how you all hate the new guy but all I see when looking at him is MONEY. I would tolerate him for that reason alone, ugh I hate that I’m like this but nothing turns me on like money

View attachment 1365671

My nana always said: “don’t marry for money, but also, don’t marry someone who is poor.” She was pretty wise like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah but if they had sex then all the oxytocin will make her feel loved up. But not him. I agree it was a poor show, him dressing that way.
there was 0 effort from him, rotting in the same old outfit for ages and it seems a common theme

Reactions: 1
I can now tonight confirm for all of us that were suspish that Luca Bish had ever held a fish well Luca Bish has indeed held a fish so no need to any longer be suspish.

7909F499-518C-4FF8-9D63-AEB8F254B1EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean her name alone makes it clear she’s very much in touch with her heritage and roots so I’m not really shocked she’s claiming it… she’s said multiple times about being Mediterranean so I assume they are living over here but very much in tune with her background. I mean if she was called Leanne and mentioned being part of a country outside of Britain once and never spoke about it again or didn’t have traits or that talk about that part of them — like Luca and jay with being part Italian — then I could understand your point but she seems very integrated in her cultural background as she should and that shouldn’t be any less prominent because she’s born in England or one parent is British.
But, isn’t she denying a whole 50%of her heritage?

Reactions: 2
Also random fact, Joey Essex worked with Luca and his dad selling fish, but was useless at it and fell asleep all the time.

• Haha
I was on the fence about Jaques but it killed it for me in them hideous Y Fronts he peeled off after about 24 hours of wearing them 🤢🤢
Especially when he was reclining all over the kitchen counter the next morning as well 🤢

I did feel sorry for Paige but I think after her chat with Jay she gave me the impression she’s not completely closed off to him. I loved everything Davide said in this episode, not how he treated Danica, he has no interest in her , just the way he delivered his lines 🤣
I like Jacks apart from how he spoke to Ekin but I get the feeling they are all sick of her and none of them can stand her. Tasha will definitely kiss someone else .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.