Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are any of the guys interested in Antigoni? She’s lovely but she seems to have become the villa Claire Rayner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, I see a bit of Daniel Craig in Charlie...

What has me fuming is the complete double standard between the boys and girls. So, Tasha is doing to Andrew what Jay did to Ekin Su... but for Jay it's acceptable and Tasha it isn't??? :mad:

Reactions: 15
So…. Guaranteed pairings..

Gemma/Luca
Paige/Jacques
Indiyah/dami

Up in the air

Ekin Su
Tasha
Antigoni
Danica
Jay
Andrew
Charlie
Davide

who will pick who…

Reactions: 3
Your post really made me laugh 🤣🤣 rex was a friend of mine back in the day and i thought the exact same. Good call!! 😂😂
is that the rex From BB who assaulted his girlfriend a few years ago in a restaurant when drunk? 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It really depends on the order of the recoupling because if Charlie goes before Andrew he could pick Tasha and if jay goes before Jacques he could pick paige

Reactions: 12
is that the rex From BB who assaulted his girlfriend a few years ago in a restaurant when drunk? 🙁
I dont know him anymore but sounds about right.
I never knew about that story. I fell out with him because he wasn't a nice person 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Talk about nightmare fuel. Sweet dreams
Moves like a puppet being jerked around by strings

new.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If they don’t show Antigoni getting pulled for chats on tomorrow’s episode then it’s not great for her, there wasn’t any shown tonight it was also centered around Charlie and Jay

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you know what I’d enjoy as a twist, half the boys and half the girls going to casa amor (but not anyone coupled up) and the other half staying in the villa and getting half new boy/girls for each villa. Does that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You guys are all so funny 🤣🤣 thank you for brightening my evening 🤣
Of my 1,100 posts on Tattle, I think about 1,050 of them are about Love Island 😂 the people in here are the best! The only reason I watch it is to Tattle along tbh 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m disappointed in this episode. I was expecting more Dami Indiyah - a spicy, slow cooked juicy roast. Instead I got served unseasoned Aunt Bessie’s mash with no gravy. These producers are doing the girls dirty with these sauceless boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m disappointed in this episode. I was expecting more Dami Indiyah - a spicy, slow cooked juicy roast. Instead I got served unseasoned Aunt Bessie’s mash with no gravy. These producers are doing the girls dirty with these sauceless boys.
I agree. There was too much ES, not enough Indiyah, Dami or Antigoni.

Reactions: 11
Omg Paige just described my perfect Sunday date, can she like couple up with me it’s NOT fair I’m not lesbian but I don’t know I want Paige as my wife !

sad-crying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know there's a lot of hate for Ekin, but I find her very upfront and open with people. You can see her thinking and then she obviously says what she's been thinking about rather than just some dumb 'oh yeah that's weird' or other vague comment that most of the others do. When she's with someone she always seems so engaged and isn't just staring off into the middle distance, and always asks what people are thinking and for their opinion which no one else does. Also if she was a witch she would have told Tasha to stay with Andrew but she didn't.

I don't get the total adoration of Antigoni, she seems okay but not doing much plus her bushy, combed up brows are really distracting! (I know it's the current trend but can't stand it!) It'd be nice for there to be an occasion to see some of the contestants talents - like the singing and dancing etc, rather than just laying around sweating profusely. The only energy being displayed is those goddamn awful challenges which make me :sick: and are just so staged. They must have some off camera entertainment because I'd be bored stiff.

Reactions: 34
It’s annoying how all the drama is so obviously set up.

We go from Paige and Tasha respectively saying they are coupled up and happy, 20 minutes later they’re open to getting to know someone! It’s all set up for a dramatic recoupling on Sunday. I do think Paige and Jacques and Tasha and Andrew will stay together though - after seeing Tasha’s ex’s there is no way in hell she’d be interested in Charlie. It’s just all the will they won’t they drama the producers want beforehand and have engineered.

Reactions: 7
The amount of love i’m seeing for Jacques online is scary. Are people forgetting he dated a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD??? When he was twenty?? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.