Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
I actually like Andrew but I don't think he's getting enough airtime to be shown to us who he really is. He seems quiet but sensible , not interested in games , gossip etc
why would he get more airtime when he’s about as entertaining as watching paint dry 🤷🏻‍♀️ being sensible and nice is boring tv - let’s be real they’re not going to show him having a nice chat with his boring partner rather than show ekin tsunami going on a rampage around the villa.

i don’t even want any nice cute couples i just want pure carnage ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ohFOff

Jay:she’s a really good girl man…
Ekin: I’m silently going to rip his head off

• Haha

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Tasha is right up Charlie’s street, no doubt she would be his first choice but he’s probably going to end up in a short lived toxic entanglement with Ekin the poor sod

• Haha

immaturecow

I feel mean saying this, as I don’t usually like to discuss peoples looks but Charlie isn’t good looking. Obviously we’ve all got different standards but he’s not for me

Elles20

VIP Member
I actually think Ekin-Su is a sweet albeit misguided person. Her entrance was all bravado and it seems like she is here for friends as well. I feel bad for her. Her little face. I think she genuinely does like Jay a lot and is extremely insecure. I think she’s just caught up on the fact she wants to find someone to settle down with and he seemingly ticks all her boxes so she’s clinging on for dear life!

Jay is snakey and bad vibes. Brings very little to the table. Elon can actually do better. I wish I was as resolute as Davide 😂 all it takes is one fuck up and you’re told to #gothefuckout and “you don’t exist for me”.

The way Antigona was welcomed REALLY contrasts to how Danica was welcomed. I’d feel kinda shitty if I were here. But she seems made of strong stuff so that’s good. She’s in dange though. No one is interested in her and don’t see that changing.

Gemma running off to tell Luca after she said she wouldn’t really showed her age. 🙄

The new boy is not it. All I can remember was a very red sweaty face.
I've just caught up but I agree with the very contrasting receptions given to Antigoni Vs Danika. However Danika did come across like she was overconfident and out to steal the men 🤣. I wasn't keen on her entrance either but it isn't very fair.