Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
especially as she was pretending that she’d sorted it out. and in the same breath she’ll talk about how she’s real and authentic, what’s real and authentic about that?? ekin su seems to genuinely like the girls and want to be their friends, she’s always going to them for advice etc. same they don’t feel the same back. and i know she made that comment at the beginning about not wanting girlfriends, but every bombshell says something like that. the islanders (mainly boys) constantly making little comments towards her is weird and annoying, they act like highshcool kids. she lied and yes she was wrong and then she apologised. get over it, they act like she’s personally hurt them.
idk if anyone caught this but she said herself yesterday that she can’t be mad if jay got to know the new girl as she did it to davide and she’d be a hypocrite. i like that she said that tbh. also jay going for paige is hilarious considering she doesn’t like him one bit😭 she literally called him the least trustworthy

Reactions: 20

stardust21

VIP Member
I kind of think Ekin has a point. She’s saying he put it all on her to he didn’t get dumped from the island.

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
What did he mean when he said that he didn't pick Paige for a date "for obvious reasons"?

Tbf to Ekin-Su it's only been like a day since Jay said he'd leave the villa if she did. He shouldn't have told such an obvious lie 😂

Don't think Jacques really needed to get involved there.

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Ha, I’m about to go on a long rant…feel free to keep scrolling.

Can i just say that i am really disgusted now looking back at Luca’s behaviour towards Danica after seeing the way Dami rightfully and respectfully welcomed the new girl and then kept it cute and positive interactions on their date despite being happily coupled up with Indiyah and still letting Antigone know that in a polite way.

It shouldn’t of taken Dami just interacting normally on a date with a new person for me realise this but i feel Luca has got away with it massively, we’ve all just been taking the piss out of him including them in the Villa calling him clingy but in reality he was absolutely vile to Danica (a literal stranger he had just met) that’s not a normal way to behave and totally unacceptable imo.

I believe the situation was also worse than what was shown as when Luca had calmed down a bit he’s sat with the boys later on apologising saying he felt he was a bit of a prick before he left for their date and they are were agreeable but saying it was fine, how bad was he reacting for him to be embarrassed enough to apologise to the grown men he’s sharing the Villa with but still not the actual young women who he’s been absolutely horrible to.

A lot of this rant is just me reminding myself that he is red flag after fucking red flag and I’ve let him off the hook in my head because “he’s funny sometimes” nah, lads a prize prick!
Yeah you’re absolutely spot on, my boyfriend said last night danica had had such a shit time in there and you can tell she’s a bit biter about it (rightly so) and I think unfortunately cos they did her so dirty she’s missed out on forming those beginning connections. Feel bad for her defo think she’ll be the next to go. Luca is vile

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Anyone else still think that ES reactions etc is just to get screen time?
Not convinced she’s that upset at all just knows people watch drama.
Davide was the scorned one in their “relationship” and voted one of the most popular islanders. She was the snakey one and in the bottom, so maybe she’s just trying to make herself look like a victim for the votes etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 19