Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I think Paige is just set on Jacques, she already said she was pretty much content and settled and didn’t need to look any further because “what they have” is enough for her. Jacques also said she was totally smitten already. So obviously, she probably wants to see Jacques look a LITTLE bit more arsed than he did - considering his reaction was not giving a fuck AT ALL

Then again… if it looks, walks and acts like a fuck boy, it’s a fuck boy. Us girls should just learn to take these kinds of men at face value and not be sold a dream

Reactions: 21

freshhead

Jay has got the slyest of sly Fox faces I’ve ever seen. Gets worse as the days go by.

I love how you all hate the new guy but all I see when looking at him is MONEY. I would tolerate him for that reason alone, ugh I hate that I’m like this but nothing turns me on like money

View attachment 1365671
Each to their own and all that, and good for your honesty, but he looks as though he would sack the person who does his ironing if they didn’t iron the crease into his socks properly.

• Haha

everyoneistriggered

Anyone who settles down with (Wr)Ekin-Su needs a lifetime prescription of Diazepam. Imagine he forgot to load the dishwasher, she’s be Deckin-You! 😕

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
Has Paige said she wants to get to know Jay? If she hasn't and doesn't seem like she does and he's pushing her to then I can see why she's upset

• Sad

stardust21

VIP Member
Although Davide is popular with the public, it is very telling that he is on his own right now. And the fundamental reason is he loves himself a bit too much.

Italians will be queuing to go on Love Island in the future because all the Italians I know say stuff like Davide does lol. He doesn’t actually mean to be funny.
Davide would be awful to date. But wonderful to look and laugh at.

Reactions: 20
Paige is a sweetheart but she does irk me a bit and I think it’s because she has the same teeth/mouth as a kid who’s had a dummy for yonks … and when she puts a baby voice on…

Maybe I’m triggered by my own 4 year old, either way, I can’t not be annoyed by her. Paige that is (and my kid too!)

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I think its more how keen Jacques seems to be for Paige to get to know Jay 🙄

I definitely think they slept together in the hideaway.

Lullabella22

VIP Member
Wtf. I looked down at my phone then they were kissing. What happened ????? He is fit bit his kissing gives me the ick.

• Haha