Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Jacques has never been into Paige. His interactions with her always looks forced. How can she not see/feel that.
I don’t know you know, everyone wants to believe that as they were forced together as a couple. However they are VERY touchy-feely and there’s been a lot of moments where he’s grabbed her and it does look like there’s a connection there. There doesn’t have to be an instant spark but to me it looks like their bond is getting stronger every single day.

I also don’t believe he’s the womaniser everyone thinks he is too, I think he’s quite soft in reality. Remembering when he followed Gemma to the toilet after she called Luca his name, to now running up behind Paige on the stairs and cuddling her makes me think perhaps he is invested in her, we don’t see many scenes now of Jacques and Gemma.

For me I love reading this forum as it makes me question my opinion when others are seeing things in a completely different light to me. Then again we only see about 36 hours condensed into one, so I’m firmly of the belief we see what the producers want us to see.

Reactions: 19

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I went off Andrew when Tasha said that she'd got him off in the hideaway but he didn't reciprocate. I've judged so many of the LI guys for the same thing in past seasons. No excuse for those kind of bad manners 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
And another- did anyone catch Jay's face looking at Tasha on top of Andrew? It's like he didn't know whether to like it or dislike it
Caught that live and was laughing at his expression :ROFLMAO: I think the way she awkwardly squatted down, off balance and wearing ill fitting jeans left Jay underwhelmed
new.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18

jadach

VIP Member
Ekin su is having a bit of a tantrum there. I can see why because she’s clicked on that jays a user but I also think the yelling whilst walking away thing she does is quite unnecessary. But WOW, jacques is talking to her like shit. They’re (mainly jacques and Luca) are so outright rude to her.
literally i hate how they’re constantly making comments towards her, we get it, move on. they act like highschool kids. and everyone just laughs aswell, paige and gemma don’t care either that their men are doing this (not necessarily anything against them, i just find it interesting)

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
I don’t think Jacques saying Jay can get to know Paige is that bad a thing because he obviously feels very secure in himself to know that if Paige still picks him it’s fine and if she doesn’t it’s also fine because you want what’s right for you but it’s how he’s conversing it to Paige that’s causing her an issue.
He’s just being a typical BOY and not wording himself very well. What he should be doing is reassuring Paige that he’s not threatened by Jay so he can do whatever he wants to do 🤦

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
If they don’t show Antigoni getting pulled for chats on tomorrow’s episode then it’s not great for her, there wasn’t any shown tonight it was also centered around Charlie and Jay

• Heart
  • Sad

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Agreed. He *way* over-performed his irritation at what should have been taken as quite a compliment. Really disrespectful to Danica, he totally embarrassed her. And it's not like Gemma even seemed to care!
That was the weird thing, it should have been taken as a compliment and i am convinced any other lad in the Villa would have taken it that way.

I can’t decide if the way he was reacting to the situation and Danica personally was some kind of performance for Gemma or if it’s just a part of his bizarre personality and like you say Gemma didn’t even care, and then when Danica called him out for being clingy her immediate reaction was to burst in to fits of laughter almost wishing she had said it herself.

BDY_97

VIP Member
The amount of love i’m seeing for Jacques online is scary. Are people forgetting he dated a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD??? When he was twenty?? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick