Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Ugh i never get to watch live then i spend ages reading 500 posts.

For some reason ES really reminds me of Amanda Holden. I dunno if it's her voice or what?? And, I've mentioned this before and nobody replied... how, if both her folks are Turkish was she competing for Miss Ireland? Or representing Ireland in some pageant anyway.

New guy looks ok from certain angles and then like a blonde Thanos the rest of the time.

Paige changed her tune pretty sharpish didn't she? Maybe the producers sat her down and explained what show she's on. Couldn't go 80% - 20%?? I don't see any shit bracelet on her wrist just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sephylily

VIP Member
Ekin su is having a bit of a tantrum there. I can see why because she’s clicked on that jays a user but I also think the yelling whilst walking away thing she does is quite unnecessary. But WOW, jacques is talking to her like shit. They’re (mainly jacques and Luca) are so outright rude to her.

jadach

VIP Member
it looks like jax is happier about the fact that it’s jay wanting to get know someone else (simply cause it’s ekin su’s man, and he hates her and wants her to be miserable) then he is about potentially losing paige…which says a lot. he dislikes ekin more than he likes paige, if that makes sense. he also needs to get over it. the way some of the boys act towards her, you’d think she actually cheated on them.

plus luca seems to have forgotten that he was telling gemma that he wanted to be in her bed and kiss her while coupled up with paige -and hed gotten mad at andrew for saying tasha isn’t in his top three days before. he was also running wild lol

cbingyd

Jay did said if ekin left he thought he’d go with her (obviously a massive lie) however, she obviously really clung to that

I'm sick of Ekin Su .. I know she's bringing drama but it's fake drama so I just ain't interested. I hope she goes in the next vote out.

• Haha
  • Wow

Topaz

Chatty Member
Yeah even though I'm less keen on Paige after her bitchy side came out, she's still way too good for both J's. Still think her and Andrew could be good together
But ..... Paige Le Page 😭

(Apologies if this has been mentioned before 🙈)

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I still don't really trust new men when they come in to the villa and straight away announce their attraction to Tasha. It could be genuine because she is beautiful, but I also kinda wonder whether they're imagining all the money and PR opportunities that would roll in if they won LI with the first ever deaf contestant. Omfg why am I this cynical about a dating show? 😭😂

• Haha
Ekin waiting 10 minutes to prepare her script before she goes back to scream at jay and make sure the cameras are on her 😂😂

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Biggest mystery of the year that Danica isn't getting more attention/screentime. Best looking girl in there for me and seems really chill.
I think she’s a lovely girl but I don’t think there is anyone she really likes in there. She’s just trying to buy time and stay in.