Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Does Davide like Danica or does he just want to stay in the villa? He is a real face eater, that was unnecessary and not romantic at all

Reactions: 21

mcfeez

VIP Member
I hope Dami and Indiyah work out - they are very sweet together. They are like different people with each other, compared to how they were with Amber/Ikenna.

Still obsessed with Paige. 50% I want to be her, 50% I fancy her.

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i feel so bad because i think liam and antigone would have been great and so wholesome together!!! they're both so nice and bubbly!

the horse riding conversation between luca and gemma made me want to vomit and gemma running off to tell luca about the bombshell was so annoying

i felt bad that ekin went and talked to all these people who don't like even like her about feeling insecure about jay being on a date

Laika1234

VIP Member
“I recoupled with you, Davide could have gone home because i recoupled with you”

i hate how manipulative Ekin gets. It was your choice to recouple and you didn’t give a flying eff about Davide.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Love island makes me grateful every night that I’m in a secure, healthy, loving and respectful relationship and I don’t have to spend my time trying to dodge all these red flags I’ll be honest 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I don’t think Jacques has ever been that into Paige, HOWEVER, I feel her reaction is a bit OTT.

Is she crying cause she wanted Jacques to be like luca level possessive?

But also, would she not think when he was relaying it at the fire pit to her that he was just trying to make people think he isn’t bothered to save a bit of face?

i just feel like her crying about it is a bit ridiculous
She clearly done stuff in the hideaway with Jacques though, so I don’t think its OTT. She’s probably regretting it now if she thinks he’s not even that into her, i’ve been there😭😂

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Do you know what I’d enjoy as a twist, half the boys and half the girls going to casa amor (but not anyone coupled up) and the other half staying in the villa and getting half new boy/girls for each villa. Does that makes sense

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Andrew doesn’t seem that bothered “hmm one minute I’m fingering Tasha and the next she wants to get to know Charlie hmm interesting 🤔🧐🧐

• Haha