Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Off topic but I've had enough, on my way to break into the villa to steal. I have to know what Gemma uses for her hair. How does her hair look good in every clip. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Think it’s called being richandhavingaccesstotop haircutsandtreatments, I tried having a look for it down my local Superdrug but couldn’t find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

electricmallows

VIP Member
This episode is edited so badly - They just had a conversation where they were okay and now she’s storming around the place ready to kick off. Did anything happen in between besides the producers telling her “No Ekin, you need to start kicking off”??

• Haha

Maccat123

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Luca gives the vibes of that boy at school who was a bully to any girl he didn’t fancy? And only the popular pretty girls got respect from him.
1000% he is the prime example of men only treating women with respect if they are attracted to them.

Happyhour123

i think jaques is just saying this to protect his ego just incase paige did sway away from him and getting abit too carried away with it too

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Afia said in a podcast today that some people know MO is Gemmas dad but apparently it is not a big deal to them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Lollyll

Eurgh jacques spoke about paige like she was just some piece of meat to be passed around, vile.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Ekin su goes from fighting matches to completely calm, to telling herself she’s a bad bitch in the mirror, to flirting with the new guy

all in approx 3 mins 🤣

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Nothing grinds my gears more than someone clearly upset about something not being honest with the person who needs to know.
he’s not a mind reader he’s just a bit of a wally who didn’t express himself very well.
COMMUNICATION. IS. KEY.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
So don't ban me from the thread BUT I kinda like Charlie 😜😜😜
Hes different from the typical guy in there.
I hope he causes mayhem lol

• Heart
  • Sick

Catmac973

Yeah probably feels quite shit for her seeing how warm Antigoni's reception was from the others compared to hers just before. Have to say she's really beautiful as well, even if she's not adding much right now.
Meh, I reckon she kind of made her own bed with the girls' welcome by how confrontational and competitive her vibe was when she went in. She really hasn't been helped by the producers, though, they've given her no chances. Not to mention Luca being a proper petulant child towards her 🙄

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Why is jay telling everyone before speaking to Paige. Paige may not even be interested and causing problems for nothing.