Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs missed the whole intro reading on here. I can’t even rewind because I’m on a free view tv in a hotel away for work. You massive distractions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, here we are and ready for the final - just booted my mam off the phone bless her haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would be happy if any of them won apart from Faye and Teddy… regardless of what I think of Faye they are the least likeable couple IMO. The others all have something special…

Reactions: 12
I think the only thing that could redeem this series is if someone steals the money... 😴

Reactions: 12
Toby dancing 😂

as much as I can’t stand her Faye is so much prettier with no makeup.

Reactions: 7
I took salsa lessons once after a break-up thinking I'd meet new men. Got there and realised everyone else had the same idea, the classes were 90% women

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is why I couldn’t go on love island. I don’t like coffee. (Not because I’m an old fat bleeping witch)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Legit still annoyed there was no tweets or lie detector episode this year 😩

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.