Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot how close Chloe was to going home after being pied by Toby, guess all the Chloby lovers have to thank chit chat choo hugo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Noooo they showed Teddy putting the toy down 😭 they better not show her saying his sandals were tit

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm flying up to see my bf tomorrow. Haven't seen him for a few months coz of work and covid. I haven't bought him a cheap magnetic bracelet though, do you think he'll forgive me if I write all over his towels?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she’s the realest in there. No games, no bullshit, no show for the cameras, I think this is purely her. The good the bad and the tit brown lipstick
I’m with you that she’s not fake but her personality is still horrible! If my mate pointed her fingers in my face and swore at me profusely for no reason she would not be my mate no more!

Reactions: 7
I think she hesitates when she talks about Teddy. Everyone else is so natural.
I think it’s cause she feels deep in her soul that she doesn’t deserve him. That she doesn’t deserve love. I don’t know what’s happened in her past but I think her insecurities are imbedded so deep.

Reactions: 4
Ye are an auld sound bunch all the same LOVE ISLAND TATTLERS unite ❤❤🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm now officially in love with the Welsh accent. I could listen to Liam blabber on all day 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.