Love Island 2021 #34 Itโ€™s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got bored during the speeches and itโ€™s bin day tomorrow so I took my bins out and then decided to wash my kitchen and recycling bins while they were empty ๐Ÿ˜‚ more entertaining than Love Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chloe trying not to laugh whilst Millie played the keyboard is my favourite moment of this series ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I would absolutely die if they just had a compilation of โ€œyouโ€™re my gorlfriendโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just me or has Rachel has been completely erased from the recap?
Probaly because of what she was saying about none of the male islanders being attracted to black women๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ and the producers don't want anything like that being put on them

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.