Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s marmite. I think she’s going to come out to just as many people saying she’s a hero.

I think Jake is going to get a lot more hate tbh.
Yeah the thing is he kinda knew he wasn't liked by the public so he could be prepared if you know what I mean? But faye thinks she's liked by the public so she might not be prepared as much as jake was

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm now officially in love with the Welsh accent. I could listen to Liam blabber on all day 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
The girls’ prom night outfits were awful! Millie’s was the best of a bad bunch. The boys all looked gorgeous in their tuxedos but the girls’ dresses all looked horribly cheap and tacky, especially Faye’s. Wouldn’t go near any naked flames in that dress!

Reactions: 4
Let's see if Millie still feels the same about Liam when she gets to watch back how he was in casa amour 😂

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to see if my original prediction is right that Chloe is playing the long game and will steal the £50k :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.