Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloby definitely stole the show in the declarations! Not sure if it’ll be enough because the votes were last night as well but I really hope it is!

Reactions: 8
I don't get Fayes look tonight at all. Do they choose their look and outfit, or do they get styled for the last night?

Reactions: 7
Oh I wish we could see their reactions to this. The chloby bits would be cute.

- I can't wait to see Faye's reaction to the movie night aftermath.

Reactions: 1
Laura: romance and rows and that's mostly from Faye

Why are they laughing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you'd asked me at the start to guess who would be the only OG man in the final I definitely wouldn't have said Toby but here I am, voting for him 4 times to win 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she’s the realest in there. No games, no bullshit, no show for the cameras, I think this is purely her. The good the bad and the tit brown lipstick
I think if that’s how she acts on tv, she’s a bloody hand grenade in real life.. she’s trying hard to rein it in!

Reactions: 7
This recap is making me realise how many insignificant "bombshells" we had this year

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.