Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toby's not fazed, he still has the energy from his French GSCE oral
I can't believe they spent all those weeks going on about NVQs and didn't realise that language exams work so much better for making up weird codes. The word oral is right there lads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hillarious Toby swinging Chloe round 🤣🤣
Wtf is Faye doing grinding him like that? 🤢

I really wish Kaz would stop doing that thing where she sticks her tongue out the corner of her mouth. She looks like Barty Crouch from Harry Potter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d be panicking coming out to see my dad and nan after I’ve ‘scored goals’ and ‘graduated’

Chloe and Tony's speeches were the best. They felt more genuine than the others by far!

Edit.. I meant Toby haha!

Reactions: 9
If chloe and toby don’t win I’m hiring a hitman. Idk who’s gonna get it but someone’s head will need to roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
urggghhh sorry but toby and chloe will not last. Their speech reminds me of nancy getting married on eastenders

Reactions: 1
duck me I thought he was gonna say wife there for a sec. Calm down love.. you're now his GuRLFrIeNd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell you what, we poke fun at Toby for being thick as duck but pulling the girlfriend line out in that speech has probably secured him the win 🤣 clever boy

Reactions: 23
I haven't been the nicest about faye on here but I'm neverous for faye coming out and seeing all the hate she's got.
I think she’s marmite. I think she’s going to come out to just as many people saying she’s a hero.

I think Jake is going to get a lot more hate tbh.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else just get really emotional hearing Toby's speech - like actually got me tearing up..maybe i'm just really sensitive

Reactions: 10
I really wish Kaz would stop doing that thing where she sticks her tongue out the corner of her mouth. She looks like Barty Crouch from Harry Potter!
OH MY GOD - i've been thinking this whole time who she looked like and this is it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.