Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh not that bleeping chant AGAIN
This thread tonight will be who can type the same thing the fastest and lots of duplicates 🤣🤣 (until it tells me I have to wait to post).
HOW are we on an advert already. Although, gives me chance to catch up on here 🤣🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With the slicked back hair, it just emphasises Fayes AWFUL excessive contouring with a bronzer that is way too dark for her!

Reactions: 15
i see faye has decided to take the wet hair look to the final🤮 her hair looked so much better when she curled it on her final date. why does this girl like the weirdest things, brown mud lips and wet hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That’s there last chant! That’s there last chant!
I feel they’ll squeeze another in somewhere 🙄

Liam needed this song with Lillie and Millie: didn’t know I had you in my heart…..yeah what we have got is a lot deeper 🎵 🤣

TBH I don’t understand why this is an option as no one is ever going to do it in Cancel Culture Era
It was better in S1 when they both had to choose Split/Steal. At least then there was a tiiiiiiiny chance it wouldn't just get split. The way they do it now is pointless because no one would ever keep it unless they were planning to cash in on a reputation of being ruthless (which I can almost see Faye doing, but no one else)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.