Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks I'm beyond tired and it's boring me already so will be turning off. Will come back tomorro to catch up.
Enjoy your evening, thanks for the laughs and see some of you over on the series 1 thread 😁
I'm going to miss it also my sky box won't connect to the router ..
I'm like a cut cat over it for duck sake

Chloe looks beautiful 😍

Laura cuntface whitmore. Cannot cope with her. She cannot present, shes so stiff struggling to multitask with reading her autocue

Reactions: 5
Liam claiming he's never written a declaration of love. What about that lovely little note he wrote on a tissue about his boner poking Millie? Can't believe he's already forgotten that he was such a romant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I being overly mean by saying I don't love any of the girl's looks, including Lauras? Who provided the outfits? I know ASOS did the final looks in 2019 but these just are not hitting.

Reactions: 8
Lol at this Boots advert. 😂 I’d be well miffed if I went to a spa and there was Boots own brand products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know there are COVID restrictions but how bleeping tit to be sent to a spa and given toiletries from Boots to apply yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The boots spa product placements.. cringing. Could put any boots fan off buying anything from them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.