Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was better in S1 when they both had to choose Split/Steal. At least then there was a tiiiiiiiny chance it wouldn't just get split. The way they do it now is pointless because no one would ever keep it unless they were planning to cash in on a reputation of being ruthless (which I can almost see Faye doing, but no one else)
Golden balls style (i'm old 😇 )

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Folks I'm beyond tired and it's boring me already so will be turning off. Will come back tomorro to catch up.
Enjoy your evening, thanks for the laughs and see some of you over on the series 1 thread 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Faye slicks her hair back to hide all the bald patches. It's been progressively thinning

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m going to miss the little birds. They’re kinda cute and they’re the most believable couple this year.

Reactions: 4
Literally cannot choose!! Chloe and Toby or kaz and Tyler!
I can’t forgive Liam for his casa s’more antics 🙃🙃

Reactions: 1
Faye thinks she has petals still blocking her ears; she can't hear people clapping for her to win...awks!

Reactions: 1
I think Faye slicks her hair back to hide all the bald patches. It's been progressively thinning
Her hair loss is shocking. I suffer with alopecia myself but her hair line looks to be traction / extension pulled loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.