Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liberty is not here for Jake at all. I'm here for it.

She has 1m a instagram followers now, Jake who?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Really don't understand the islanders snogging and being all loved up in the villa and then coming out and saying they're friends. First Lucinda and Aaron and now Mary and Aaron. Very weird.
Since they ain’t on the show anymore I guess they don’t see a point of faking it

Reactions: 8
I honestly think Jake did really like her… he’s just very very VERY tit at communicating

Reactions: 23
I feel for Jake right now. He seems blindsided and Liberty has prepared a script for herself

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see Faye give a little smirk outside? Or do I need to put my contacts back in?

Reactions: 3
Aftersun has great lighting… Jake looks so fit
He actually does, horrified in myself.

I think he's had a dose of reality and is regretting all his actions - he probably sees now how good he had it with Lib.

Lib is so done with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel for Jake right now. He seems blindsided and Liberty has prepared a script for herself
For the first time, same, I actually do feel sorry for him.. he wasn’t prepared for this interview or for being shown the clip of Lib crying with Faye.

Lib seems super distant and rehearsed, and he’s actually being genuine.. This just confirms to me that Liberty probably wasn’t as genuine as she made out to be on the show - she just wanted a memorable islander and memorable couple status!

edit: I also agree Jake looks 20x better on aftersun? I thought he was so unattractive on the show but he doesn’t look bad tonight rly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Really don't understand the islanders snogging and being all loved up in the villa and then coming out and saying they're friends. First Lucinda and Aaron and now Mary and Aaron. Very weird.
Makes you think that outburst at Kaz was a little misplaced, don’t it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.