Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously don’t get what all this animosity with Mary is. Why hasn’t she posted anything? Not even a story. It’s almost like she’s trying to drop the Love Island status already. Why go on the show if you’re going to act like you’re better than it?

Reactions: 13
I got bored of aftersun and came to bed. How did mary friend zone Aaron?
Also how were jake and liberty? Thanks

Reactions: 8
Really don't understand the islanders snogging and being all loved up in the villa and then coming out and saying they're friends. First Lucinda and Aaron and now Mary and Aaron. Very weird.

Reactions: 18
what’s happening on aftersun? also it was so obvious mary went on the show for the extra publicity and modelling opportunities. she is such a nasty girl in my opinion.

just seen that liberty hit 1m today 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry I’m only catching up now on the Meet the Parents. I hate that everyone’s families are so chill. Does anyone remember in Series 2 when Scott’s famous twin Adam came on Skype and was like ‘Kady is not IT,she’s not for you bro’ lol where did this energy go ????

Reactions: 14
I'm WAAAAY behind. Toby's family have just walked in and I'm DEAD at Toby's crying. HE'S SO SWEET. And his mam is Irish! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Loling at Chloe's mad squawking noises in the background while he's talking to his fam 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously don’t get what all this animosity with Mary is. Why hasn’t she posted anything? Not even a story. It’s almost like she’s trying to drop the Love Island status already. Why go on the show if you’re going to act like you’re better than it?
completely agree.

Reactions: 3
Jake looks much cleaner on Aftersun. As if someone told him he wasn't allowed on the show until he'd had a proper good scrub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm WAAAAY behind. Toby's family have just walked in and I'm DEAD at Toby's crying. HE'S SO SWEET. And his mam is Irish! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Loling at Chloe's mad squawking noises in the background while he's talking to him fam 🤣🤣🤣
I think they absolutely deserver to win it!!!! So wholesome ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.