Love Island 2021 #32 The final nears, Lib is in tears, Faye has scared off all of her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping lib and Jake see it to the final and then if they win she steals the money off him! We need an ending where someone steals the money!!!

Reactions: 17
Here for the downfall of Jiberty, if it doesn’t happen it’ll be a fackin liberty 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think this whole ‘I’d rather walk out alone’ thing is calculated. Call me cynical but I just get that vibe 🤷‍♀️
Definitely. She wouldn't even be thinking about it if she hadn't clocked that he is clearly not popular on the outside!

Reactions: 7
Faye’s curls - I really wish she’d put a brush through them so they don’t look so ‘ringlet’ like...

Has to be Chloby or Milliiam for the win. I’d rather Chloby because I don’t want Liam’s bad behaviour rewarded, but I don’t mind too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.