Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Faye dead ass saying "I'm not the best person to ask because I hate Jake" was the best thing she's said on the show so far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Mushy

Eww at the people saying Liberty's made up those remarks she noted when she spoke to jake that we didn't know about, just because we haven't seen him say them, it's not exactly hard to piece it all together considering what we have seen!

Cunts like him are textbook and we've seen enough. constantly laying their little jabs into conversations, dull conversations, everyday stuff, slowly but surely chipping away at your confidence. She also didn't say she'd changed as a result (lipstick etc) she said she felt like she couldn't be herself and he's made her feel self conscious and not want to do/wearthose things he doesn't like.

Lipstick - we've seen him wipe away nearly every kiss she gives him
clothes - he has very clearly made comments like 'i like women who wear xyz,. I don't like shoes like that I like classy heels'. I can well imagine him giving big talks on what stuff he finds hot on OTHER women, instead of, you look amazing in that.
Compliments and generally being nice to her - We have seen him the entire series find it impossible to compliment her AT ALL. Some of these men are constantly complimenting and almost gushing about the women they are with. He has nothing to say because he doesn't fancy her or even like her!

I've seen him so many times so visibly irritated by her in both group and couple situations, either just by her speaking or touching him. And that last clip by the pool taking the selfie was a double whammy, he cannot bear to listen to or be touched by her. It was very simple and obvious body language.

Whereas with her you can see she idolised himz her face dropped so many times in so many clips. Sometimes obviously, sometimes subtly. He has never ever validated her feelings, never. He's fobbed her off. And even after all of this she still tells him she doesn't want him to change. I'm not saying this because I like her, I don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

earlgrey

VIP Member
Must have been the culmination of all those nippy little comments and jibes, he never spoke to her like he even liked her

Reactions: 62

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I find it a weird one because while Jake is a prat and not deserving of her, the things she’s actually using as reasons to split with him are things he’s innocent of. The comments she highlighted really were just banter. If she’s that sensitive then it’ll never work with anyone, not just him. I just hope it’s all a front for what she really feels — knowing he’s a manipulative showman.
He’s making small digs to put someone down or to be passive aggressive, that’s not banter. Banter is just a way to excuse his actions. Some people dont mind and some people do snd that’s fine, you need to know your audience when you’re “bantering”.

constant nit picking on top of him constantly talking to her with contempt, her self doubts with everything that’s happened I totally understand why she feels like it’s affecting her and her wanting to be herself, she’ll be on pins all the time. He might be being grumpy but she’s not a punching bag. These little things shouldn’t be bothering Jake this much this early on. I think he meant what he said about getting the ick.

I hate the whole “you’re just being sensitive” bollocks, we all have our insecurities and boundaries. Straight out of a manipulators handbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
She made comments that she couldn’t back up. The whole thing about the selfie and I as he not confident was just hilarious. He was clearly messing about and she took the opportunity to get all heavy Lool. Let’s be honest here they were probably scripted to do this or they both planned it. But my point is it’s not ok to mess about with or imply the things that she was and if he’s compliant in it he’s even more stupid than he looks. Seriously I’m not a Jake fan I can’t stomach any of them bar possibly Chloe and her funny little fella 🤣 Faye is jumping in for the airtime too 🤮
I just think if you’ve experienced this type of man you get totally what she means. From my experience he just gives off red flag after red flag 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 54

user5748

Chatty Member
Jake’s defo one of those boys who thinks banter is the most important part of a relationship but the banter is just him making a fool of the girl 24/7, and if a girl can’t take that “banter” she’s boring

met so many men like that lmao being a dick is not the same as having good banter together

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Luna_Lovegood

If he tells her "Lib, I don't want you to be my gorrrrrrrlfriend, I want you to be my WOIFEEEE" I will die of the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

user5748

Chatty Member
Did she say a girl who wears blazer dresses? Is that a thing he said is his type? God that’s so specific 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
He literally never ever acknowledges why she is upset. He shuts her down every time. He is a walking red flag and she is well shot of him. Fucking arsehole.

Reactions: 50

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Why is Faye running to see if Lib is ok when she was the one that said she didn't think they were mates...
She doesn't hate liberty, not being friends doesn't mean you wouldnt show concern for a person. I'm not a fan of Faye, especially re the over the top outbursts but she has shown a caring and supportive side at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
When did Jake even say anything about the ick?
I think she’s realised that he never reacts to her. He is very cold towards her, he only says the right thing when asked. I think she has just realised it.

Sliding across the counter was weird but I saw it as her fishing for attention. He didn’t even look up- in that situation my BF would Chuck was he was doing and wrap my legs around him and snog me!! And more..!!!!! Especially in the early days! Jake was ‘what now pest’ and was giving the ‘I’m busy’ vibe…

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
The producers messed up by not showing us cracks in the relationship during previous episodes. This just isn't making a whole lot of sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I find it a weird one because while Jake is a prat and not deserving of her, the things she’s actually using as reasons to split with him are things he’s innocent of. The comments she highlighted really were just banter. If she’s that sensitive then it’ll never work with anyone, not just him. I just hope it’s all a front for what she really feels — knowing he’s a manipulative showman.
I feel like she’s just using them as tangible examples but above all else she just knows he’s not into her. Like those comments he makes wouldn’t grate as much if he was all over her like Liam is with Millie. The contrast between those two couples is huge and was especially evident when Millie made Liam the breakfast, he was all over her and complimenting her and then when it cut back to Jake he was just not arsed with Lib. She said “I like mine with a kiss” about the eggs and then he repeated it and expected her to give him a kiss, when she said it first clearly expecting a kiss. All in all, her reasons might be petty but they’re a culmination of things and feelings and gut response and she knows he’s not into her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

mollylee

Lib just wants Jake to tell her she’s beautiful I don’t think I’ve ever heard him say how nice or beautiful she looks ect she’s had a lot of insecurities regarding his comments he made about ripping cloths off ,
I feel sorry for lib tbh all any girl wants is to find a guy who loves you for you and tells you how nice you look
Jake is just toxic I’ve never liked him 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 46