Love Island 2021 #32 The final nears, Lib is in tears, Faye has scared off all of her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have never had much time for Jiberty but this heartbreak by poor Lib is absolutely as much caused by Faye as Jake. Am really starting to get annoyed now - the girl was the victim in a tug-of-war between those two. They are as manipulative and insensitive as eachother.

And no - Faye - no right to go near her to ‘console’ her after yesterday. I can only assume that Lib’s true friend, Kaz, was on a conveniently planned date.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel so sorry for Lib. My heart actually hurts for her. She's clearly feeling so insecure and unsure of herself at the moment. Jake seems to be giving her attention but she probably feels he isn't that into her. He did say he wasn't wowed by her earlier, he's vocalised his attraction for other girls... it really stings and hurts because ideally, you want reciprocal love, you want a man who only has eyes for you and thinks you're the best thing since sliced bread - doesn't everyone? I've always thought she was way too good for him anyway, that's the saddest thing. She's beautiful and he's making her feel like she isn't. I'm sure a lot of the lads would've been interested, but she wanted him.

I thought they had a really good chance of winning but I'm not too sure now? I really can't even hazard a guess at who will actually win...? I think everyone has quite a fair chance

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel so sorry for Lib. My heart actually hurts for her. She's clearly feeling so insecure and unsure of herself at the moment. Jake seems to be giving her attention but she probably feels he isn't that into her. He did say he wasn't wowed by her earlier, he's vocalised his attraction for other girls... it really stings and hurts because ideally, you want reciprocal love, you want a man who only has eyes for you and thinks you're the best thing since sliced bread - doesn't everyone? I've always thought she was way too good for him anyway, that's the saddest thing. She's beautiful and he's making her feel like she isn't. I'm sure a lot of the lads would've been interested, but she wanted him.

I thought they had a really good chance of winning but I'm not too sure now? I really can't even hazard a guess at who will actually win...? I think everyone has quite a fair chance
Yeah for once I genuinely think it could be any of them?! My vote (at the moment) will be for Chloe & Toby!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saw a tweet that dale x boohoo is coming soon. I’m honestly glad because his style was TOO GOOD! Easily best dressed boy I’ve seen in LI.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Have never had much time for Jiberty but this heartbreak by poor Lib is absolutely as much caused by Faye as Jake. Am really starting to get annoyed now - the girl was the victim in a tug-of-war between those two. They are as manipulative and insensitive as eachother
This! Faye poking holes at their relationship has never in libertys best interests. Like everything it’s just been all about Faye.

Reactions: 22
100% Jake fancies Millie. Always jumping on her and Liam in bed. That comment weeks ago about how she was so sexy that if she just touched his leg he'd get a boner.
If Liberty ever looks for reassurance he just avoids and distracts eg 'what you talking about. You're daft aren't you?'. And all this wierd emphasis on if they make each other nervous as if that is the be all and end all.
He should have finished it with her weeks ago so she could possibly find someone else. I know, like Jake, nobody else showed interest in her mind you but they might have done if she wasn't coupled up.
I think Matthew might have been nice with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This! Faye poking holes at their relationship has never in libertys best interests. Like everything it’s just been all about Faye.
Faye just likes drama, she thrives on it. It's not about Liberty at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100% Jake fancies Millie. Always jumping on her and Liam in bed. That comment weeks ago about how she was so sexy that if she just touched his leg he'd get a boner.
Omg I completely missed that when I was mentioning how he’s shown multiple times he likes her. I don’t even remember that but that’s ridiculous! If I was Lib and knew he said that I’d have ended it then, that’s him making it blatantly obvious he fancies Millie the most

Reactions: 14
Omg I completely missed that when I was mentioning how he’s shown multiple times he likes her. I don’t even remember that but that’s ridiculous! If I was Lib and knew he said that I’d have ended it then, that’s him making it blatantly obvious he fancies Millie the most
OMG so obvious - practically weeping as she destroyed Ed Sheeran’s Perfect - ha! The rose tint never fails.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like they are going to tease us with this whole liberty thing. Seems too good to be true, but if its genuine and she finally has some self love, my respect for her will go up. Ive never really fully liked her from the start.

Reactions: 26
I dono I feel it’s convenient. I believe she has doubts but I think she was just as happy as him to gameplay when she thought it was working. I feel like she’s constantly telling us her journey out loud - Jake is her boyfriend, kaz is her best friend, she’s really learned to stick up for herself etc etc - she’s always narrating what the audience is supposed to be thinking and I feel this move is to ensure she doesn’t go down with the unpopular Jake.

Fayes involvement just makes it all ring so fake. I feel a lot of this is wanting to stay in with her because she thinks she’s popular with the viewers based on how she’s escaped being in the bottom groups time after time. She thinks what she’s saying must be correct.

and finally i feel sorry for Jake because he’s being absolutely set up for doing what at least half of them are doing. Everything faye does is a calculated play for cameras, Tyler is not into Kaz - why is Jake the only one being held accountable. I think lib should end it but He’s a 24 year old who’s coming out to a lot of hate too. It would be wonderful if he got the protection they give to Faye.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dono I feel it’s convenient. I believe she has doubts but I think she was just as happy as him to gameplay when she thought it was working. I feel like she’s constantly telling us her journey out loud - Jake is her boyfriend, kaz is her best friend, she’s really learned to stick up for herself etc etc - she’s always narrating what the audience is supposed to be thinking and I feel this move is to ensure she doesn’t go down with the unpopular Jake.
It seems more like shes trying to convince herself maybe?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.