Love Island 2021 #32 The final nears, Lib is in tears, Faye has scared off all of her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liberty's experience is a lesson in trusting your gut. You don't need to collect every red flag in the book and you don't have to settle if someone is not meeting your needs.

Heartbroken for Liberty but at least she's experiencing this now and has people around her who will support her… what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and all that.

Even if Jake is 100% genuine, Liberty deserves to feel reassured and secure in her relationship and she should never have to feel like it’s one-sided in any way.

Reactions: 40
I’m probably in the minority here but I can’t stand Liberty. She’s a grown adult

Reactions: 24
I’m probably in the minority here but I can’t stand Liberty. She’s a grown adult
I feel sorry for her but I’ve never been a Lib fan. She’s been the most basic islander ever, just using all the typical love island phrases in every conversation to get through the series and somehow she’s been given a lot of credit as if she’s some sort of amazing islander lol. Always thought it was weird how well loved she’s been. That being said I don’t dislike her at all, I just don’t feel any interest in her. And as a girl I really feel for her right now. But she’s seriously naive for a 21 year old!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for her but I’ve never been a Lib fan. She’s been the most basic islander ever, just using all the typical love island phrases in every conversation to get through the series and somehow she’s been given a lot of credit as if she’s some sort of amazing islander lol. Always thought it was weird how well loved she’s been. That being said I don’t dislike her at all, I just don’t feel any interest in her. And as a girl I really feel for her right now. But she’s seriously naive for a 21 year old!
Ya she is probably the most basic, generic islander. I predict an in the style edit and a partnership with a curling tong after the show ends 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember when Millie and Lucinda walked in and Twitter went wild for Lucinda but I was struck by Millie. I thought god look at her with no extensions in, doesn’t appear to have work done etc I thought she was gorgeous.

I remember Jake being into her and finding itTHEE funniest thing ever because he’s so small compared to her. I thought it was a joke and then it died down for a while. He must have carried on his wee crush lol

Reactions: 35
Some of the gifs and photos on here already are
The episode hasn’t even aired yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s looking like for Lib it‘s the straw that broke the camel‘s back. Jake honestly talks to her like tit and it‘s crazy how he sees nothing wrong with it. I‘m glad she knows it‘s not right and I hope she leaves and meets someone who truly makes her happy. Maybe she has noticed these things for a while but I‘m glad she‘s not going to stick it out with him for the final.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s looking like for Lib it‘s the straw that broke the camel‘s back. Jake honestly talks to her like tit and it‘s crazy how he sees nothing wrong with it. I‘m glad she knows it‘s not right and I hope she leaves and meets someone who truly makes her happy. Maybe she has noticed these things for a while but I‘m glad she‘s not going to stick it out with that gremlin for the final.
I don’t think he talks to her like tit. Granted he’s not romantic at all or doesn’t give her compliments (she deserves to be cherished) but some people are just not that way inclined 🤷🏻‍♀️. He’s clearly not giving her what she needs out of a relationship though so probably best to call it quits.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for her as well, but I still suspect that she's more upset about her Love Island dream falling apart than she is about losing Jake as a partner. She was so set on following the formula to become the next big Love Island success story ad it's all falling apart so close to the end. That's gotta sting. I think the reason she's come across as so generic is because she's been following a storyline. She probably thought she'd hit the jackpot with Jake because he was also so keen to act out a romcom with his weird bracelet scene, so she's bound to be upset and embarrassed that she misjudged him for all that time.

I do think breaking up with Jake whilst still on the show is a good example for all the teenagers watching. It's good to be reminded that it's OK to walk away from a situation that's making you miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for her as well, but I still suspect that she's more upset about her Love Island dream falling apart than she is about losing Jake as a partner. She was so set on following the formula to become the next big Love Island success story ad it's all falling apart so close to the end. That's gotta sting. I think the reason she's come across as so generic is because she's been following a storyline. She probably thought she'd hit the jackpot with Jake because he was also so keen to act out a romcom with his weird bracelet scene, so she's bound to be upset and embarrassed that she misjudged him for all that time.

I do think breaking up with Jake whilst still on the show is a good example for all the teenagers watching. It's good to be reminded that it's OK to walk away from a situation that's making you miserable.
Yeah within the first day didn’t she start the ‘you’re the male version of me’ narrative.
And he was actually quite honest if I recall that he was keeping his options open / wanted to talk to blonde girls etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah within the first day didn’t she start the ‘you’re the male version of me’ narrative.
And he was actually quite honest if I recall that he was keeping his options open / wanted to talk to blonde girls etc.
This!! I always forget to post this but it resonated with me from day one - nobody wants to ******themselves. You are me with a wig convo - so obviously no physical attraction. This was a tactical couple - just not to Lib because she is naive.

Reactions: 9
This describes how I feel about her to a t! Don’t find her funny or anything she’s just there.

Reactions: 5
EmilyChambers
notsoplainjane said:
Round of applause to you!! All the Faye hate is getting on my tits!!! Yes, she's behaves ridiculously, but it's evident she's trying let her FFS! Jake, Kaz and liam in there and real life are the ones I would veer away from if you watch them closely you can see their true emotions and opinions spring to the surface on their face then its pushed carefully back down to calculate what the best popular game play. I mean just my view and opinion but...
Faye is definitely trying....

Once again she goes massively over the top and goes round arguing with everyone who voted for her. Literally no one else had a problem apart from her.

She needs to sort herself out desperately. Imagine if anyone had turned on her for her votes, she wouldn't take it but expects everyone else to?!

It's a game show with a £50,000 prize, of course people will be tactical and play a game. They all want that money

from other page

Over the top yes, arguing with everyone, no shoes hurt she reacts, but she calmed down and said why she reacted, Aaron, Kaz, teddy also had heated moments there just better at dealing with it. Different people react in different ways, some blow their top some simmer some calculate the best course of action, ill agree to disagree with you thanks as most can understand someones behavior without agreeing with it

Reactions: 2
Just settling in with a glass of Lambrini and some errvs derrrvs.

That preview, huh.
popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whilst I do think Liberty genuinely liked Jake and he’s played her like a fiddle the last 7 weeks, I do think this whole ‘I’d rather walk out alone’ thing is calculated. Call me cynical but I just get that vibe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.