Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t liked Mary since she threw a tantrum and got territorial over Dale who she’d known for about a day, and embarrassed handsome Sam and sweetie Abi.

Reactions: 43
Sorry bitchez but I’m on catch up as Sunday’s are for Handmaid’s Tale (FAR more riveting)… just seeing gnome boy storm out of the villa in protest 🤣 my heart hurts for him…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think they will announce two couples that received the least votes and then one boy and one girl will get sent home?

Reactions: 3
Ah man you all voting to save Faye! i’d rather keep Jake the snake than Faye. At least he's had to confront his tit. Faye's is all swept under the carpet, and some very strategic vote times from the producers to protect her
This!!!! She is the worst. Absolutely nothing she’s done gets called out yet she can say whatever she wants to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would be interesting if they did something like S4 where they dump the couple with the least votes then force the second least to either break up or leave, but it would only work if new islanders were put in and it’s too late for that 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course angry gnome wants to go for the girls that have said he’s a cop out 🤣 I’d bleeping destroy the little Noddy if he came for me… so let him know what girls have said it!! Let’s see how he treats them. Abusive little nobody. 3ft nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does anyone else think Millie and Faye don’t get on?
Yes absolutely. I always feel like there’s a sort of matriarchal struggle between the two of them. Faye obviously has a very loud and physical presence but Millie has a calm, influencing presence that the other girls clearly respond to.

Reactions: 24
Of course angry gnome wants to go for the girls that have said he’s a cop out 🤣 I’d bleeping destroy the little Noddy if he came for me… so let him know what girls have said it!! Let’s see how he treats them. Abusive little nobody. 3ft nothing 🤣
"little Noddy" I'm howling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why’s Pryia gone 360 on the weasel boy??!
Exactly...she was on the balcony a few hours earlier saying she fancied him. Shows how fake they are. She's there for a million other reasons and finding love isn't one of them.

Reactions: 17
Yes absolutely. I always feel like there’s a sort of matriarchal struggle between the two of them. Faye obviously has a very loud and physical presence but Millie has a calm, influencing presence that the other girls clearly respond to.
I think Millie didn’t like how Faye treated Teddy. She tried to say it couple of times but Faye couldn’t be talked to really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly...she was on the balcony a few hours earlier saying she fancied him. Shows how fake they are. She's there for a million other reasons and finding love isn't one of them.
All very convenient if you ask me?? Especially just before they have to vote on the least compatible couple?? Almost like they want “Jiberty” to be given a dose of reality but not actually leave??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.