Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liberty needs to step up and put Faye in her place. If my friend spoke to my boyfriend the way Faye did in the preview I would duck her out of it. Seriously weak ass behaviour by Liberty watching her boyfriend being shout at and disrespected and sitting there like a third tit. Defend your man ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Like honestly if Faye hadn’t had kicked off we would have nothing to talk about! At least she’s bringing tit up. I mean I love Teddy 💕 and she was awful to him and it broke my heart but that was one night and aside from the lips she seems alright. I like people who are straight up.
There’s being straight up and then there’s being an absolute twit! In the real world if she spoke to random strangers the way she does the other islanders she’d get a slap around the chops 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair, I’ve never seen intentionally unattractive photos taken and posted about people in the public eye… that really isn’t the main point of dailymail.com, the largest online news website. 🙄😂
Don’t you start, you’re just as bad. She’s coming for you next, poor Millie! You’re wired, sorry I mean WEIRD

Reactions: 4
If we’re going to look at it like that then we have to argue they have it out for Jake too no?
not really jake didnt get exposed for the casa thing until days and days later and people were commenting on here for ages how much screentime jake/lib were always getting and how they think the producers think they'll be the winning two. he's a straight up gaslighter - you cant say that about Teddy

Reactions: 2
Seriously, why do none of them tell Faye to duck off? If she tried that tit with me she’d be hearing all about herself. It would be interesting to see what happens if someone shouts back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Always thought Faye was plain but shes an ugly fucker to me now. What a bleep. Insecure much?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seriously, why do none of them tell Faye to duck off? If she tried that tit with me she’d be hearing all about herself. It would be interesting to see what happens if someone shouts back.
I know right? I couldn’t stay in the villa with Faye for more than 5 minutes, I’d end up putting her head through a wall. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg was that to me? I tried to click the comment to see who it was directed at and it wouldn't load 😂
This isn't even an unflattering picture. I chose it because I thought it was funny how relatable Priya was at that moment (the one and only time 😂)
Yeah it was to you - your pfp of Priya isn't even bad! She still looks really pretty. The original poster either deleted it or it got taken down (maybe coz I reported their post as "ruining the fun" 👀)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like when it’s not kicking off everybody’s like what a boring show. When it is kicking off everybody’s coming for Faye 🤷🏽‍♀️ Do you want a show orrrrrr
But there are other ways to be entertaining than arguing every day. Fair enough, now and then but not everyday. She just seems very draining to be around, people always have to walk on eggshells around her. Most of them seem tit scared of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Faye summed herself up when she said she’s a different breed, she’s one of those people who tries to play down what a colossal twit they are by saying they’re just ~ brutally honest ~ 🙄
Also don’t get these whataboutery comments like ‘why do you lot who hate Faye let Jake get away with everything’ ummm I dislike them both? It’s not mutually exclusive. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah it was to you - your pfp of Priya isn't even bad! She still looks really pretty. The original poster either deleted it or it got taken down (maybe coz I reported their post as "ruining the fun" 👀)
I can't stop laughing at this whole fiasco now 😂
I was thinking of changing it because Priya annoyed me so much by being so rude but I think I'll keep it now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know right? I couldn’t stay in the villa with Faye for more than 5 minutes, I’d end up putting her head through a wall. 😬
I’d be really interested to see what she does if she gets it right back. She strikes me as the kind of girl who starts arguments in clubs and then hides behind her mates if it gets too rowdy and looks like it’s going to escalate to a fight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
xffghkajajms fell asleeep!!!!! now i have to rewatch. caught that priya and lord farquuad left tho ☺☺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.