Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jiberty will be done for next - I just hope they take Faye and Teddy down with them.

I think they’ve stopped giving Tyler airtime so everyone forgets what a twit he is and he and kaz seem like a deserving third place.
I agree. They've clearly decided that Liam&Millie, Chloe&Toby will be the top 2 couples.

Reactions: 13
Ngl you lot hate Faye but she’s the only one calling jake out?
She’s not calling him out in any logical or calm way. Chloe was doing that and then Faye got involved and slowly began to make it about her. She’s just gonna scream at him now because she thinks she can as the islanders have copped he’s not popular with public. She can scream that it’s about Liberty all she wants but it’s not, it’s about her issues with him and her needing a villain to deflect onto so she can be the hero. It’s not about Liberty, it’s about Faye. It’s always about Faye.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like when it’s not kicking off everybody’s like what a boring show. When it is kicking off everybody’s coming for Faye 🤷🏽‍♀️ Do you want a show orrrrrr
Right ?! This is what I watch for, I want all the drama! Also today was boring 😴 we need the pick up tomorrow. I’ll have my popcorn ready tomorrow night. 😁 Enter Faye 🌪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was “in no particular order”
Mm yes they say that - but the image of being one of the final two couples stays in people's minds.
Why oh why is the lovely Teddy with Faye? If he had coupled up with almost any other woman he would win.
She is ghastly. Her occasional astute insights do not make up for weeks of boring attention seeking and rudeness.

Reactions: 12
Right ?! This is what I watch for, I want all the drama! Also today was boring 😴 we need the pick up tomorrow. I’ll have my popcorn ready tomorrow night. 😁 Enter Faye 🌪
She handled the teddy situation poorly I admit because teddy seems like a lovely guy BUT AT LEAST IT WAS GOOD TV unlike tonight’s predictable boring episode 😴😴😴

We've also had various islander mouth off over the years and they’ve never been called bullies. I don’t get it personally 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bit weird to have that as a profile picture :/ to the people that screenshot bad pictures of anyone in a public eye and zoom in and set it as ur profile picture, you’re a bit strange. This is a gossip forum, can state anyyyy opinion of course but the profile things just WEIRD i’m sorry. Seen so many people do it of molly mae too, like are you happy or is ur life that miserable. no shade no tea but yeah ur a bit weird still
Are you ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bit weird to have that as a profile picture :/ to the people that screenshot bad pictures of anyone in a public eye and zoom in and set it as ur profile picture, you’re a bit strange. This is a gossip forum, can state anyyyy opinion of course but the profile things just WEIRD i’m sorry. Seen so many people do it of molly mae too, like are you happy or is ur life that miserable. no shade no tea but yeah ur a bit weird still
Bet you’re fun at parties

• Haha
Reactions: 33
bleeping hell babes it’s not that deep. It’s not even a bad picture of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
producers have had it OUT for faye and teddy from the start - remember when teddy got 0 screentime and as a result got voted into the bottom LOADS? warping casa amor the way they did with the postcard and making Liam/Millie out to be the saints of the villa. I just think even if you dislike Faye and her character you have to realise this

Reactions: 15
Priya on her way out of the villa knowing that she’s just unleashed Hurricane Faye behind her

FA992D7D-CE29-4AEC-9A6D-5948B4A0F2EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.