Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye is gonna kick off! Blah blah shouty shouty "silly bollocks" "you're all fake" cue Teddy holding her back...

Reactions: 20
I don't know why they're wasting so much time on Priya. We all know she's toast. Just get rid.

Reactions: 21
I’m not watching live tonight but is priya talking about Matt in the day or night?
I know we first saw her call him boring at their dinner date and then they had to vote afterwards, so is it now the next day or was she feeling this way before the dinner date?
(hope what I’m tryna ask makes sense, I’m honestly exhausted😂 just about to leave work after starting at 7am and I’m back up at 4:30am to do it all again tomorrow so I’ll catch up and give my two cents worth tmro😂🥰)
It’s continuing on from the dinner so the same night x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Faye manipulating and intimidating Millie and Liberty there...Yeah sure babes they will tell you what they really think.

Reactions: 25
😂😂 The Ick is The Ick. Once you've got it the person's breathing or way of walking can piss you off I'll let her off with the cheese comment. At least she's not going to try and swoop in to win

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly 🤯 I’m sure people really don’t understand what an abuser is. To me Jake is so much worse.View attachment 715770
Nah for me it’s Faye all the way. It’s not even the Teddy situation it’s the way she’s been throughout - she’s a bully through and through. From the way hey tiptoe around her I think they’re all terrified of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No but seriously, imagine Brett coming out and seeing the comments Priya made about him. Getting the ick is one thing but she was being so hurtful. She's a nasty piece of work.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I think its fair enough if shes got the ick its happened to us all but the way she's telling everybody/anybody who will listen about how hes boring and she's got the ick is unfair on him. She could have been more diplomatic

Reactions: 22
Faye thinks she’s dicky rock! Like what is losing her head or losing her tit gonna achieve really 🥴 she needs to get a grip on reality!

Reactions: 7
I think its fair enough if shes got the ick its happened to us all but the way she's telling everybody/anybody who will listen about how hes boring and she's got the ick is unfair on him. She could have been more diplomatic
Exactly. Talk to him first before making out he’s the grossest guy alive.

Reactions: 8
Faye was spouting off only a few days ago about how incompatible she and Teddy are :rolleyes: He has no sense of humour etc etc How come is it so shocking if others say it?

And Priya. Shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh shut UP faye what are you gonna say next you got issues with your mates now too alongside relationship issues cause you guys are all playing the game show ??

Reactions: 6
Lol Fay runs rings around them all, all scared of her 🤣 is she
ever not moaning for 1 minute?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.