Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm 80 and someone is spoon feeding me carbonara I made it in life 😂. I always imagine being old and someone feeding me a rank stew and mash. I'll have the pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw priya throwing herself under the bus , that's the excuse they will need for the vote

Reactions: 26
*daydreaming how skinny I would be if I didn’t like carbs* 😩
I lost 7st a couple of years ago by cutting out potatoes, bread and pasta.
And chocolate, cake, crisps and alcohol. Basically all the good stuff.

I was slim but constantly starving. I've gone back to the carb side again now, I'm fatter but at least I'm not hungry!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow if even Priya is bored then Brett must be hella boring…the only running she’s doing on that first date is away 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Brett say his ideal date day is going for a run and then as it down coffee and a walking coffee? Sorry I zoned out. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urgh, Priya is horribly stuck up. Poor Brett.

Think Teddy will ask Faye to be his girlfriend soon.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.