Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Maybe the conversation is boring because Priya also has nothing interesting to say. I actually felt that earlier when they were on the sun loungers Brett seemed the more interesting out of the two of them. She should have picked Matt conversation would have still been boring but at least hes good looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Millie basically what we all suspected- that no one can tell Faye their true feelings because they don't want her to kick off at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

notsoplainjane

does anyone think iain is crap this year like where are the giggles? why can't he read the room?? also i just don't like that a married couple with a baby now run this i mean???????

Reactions: 36

GossWhore

VIP Member
Guys guys guys did you here that riveting story fun Priya told about falling asleep on the tube. And it going from one end the other. Omg. She's so fun and quirky.

Tell it again Priya!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Vote to fucking save?! Are they serious?!

Tempted to vote for Priya and Farquad just to try and get Gnomeo and Juliet out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I've cracked it. Priya and Brett are paid actors in the villa to promote the British cheese industry. That is the only explanation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Lalla

VIP Member
Priya is going to be a terrible doctor. She has poor people skills and compassion and clearly thinks she is way way better than everyone else including PhD man. Actually, she'll probably go into surgery, they're all like that 😂

Frankly this entire episode could have been scrapped if in the last episode they'd sent Priya and Brett home straight away which is the inevitable outcome tonight!

The only good thing about dragging it out will be if Libertake find out they were voted for. I predict Jake won't take that well, the petty little gnome.

Reactions: 33

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I think as P&B got the most votes from the Islanders they should be automatically out.

Public vote between F&T, M&A and L&J then the other Islanders guess who got the least votes. If they guess correctly the losing couple go home. If they guess incorrectly then the losing couple go home and so do the ones they pick.

THAT would be perfect.

Reactions: 33