Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priya is coming across as so icy and rude to Brett. So what if he's 27 and hasn't had a girlfriend? We all meet people at different times in our lives and it doesn't mean he's a virgin who's never dated... I feel quite sorry for him

• Heart
Reactions: 80
This episode is just annoying. I feel sorry for both Liberty and Jake as clear everyone has identified they’re vulnerable and jumped on it. They both look drained.

Reactions: 12
Is it Aaron who Mary is coupled up with?

WHO THE HELL DOES HE REMIND ME OF! NOT Lewis Hamilton. It's really upsetting me 😭😅

Reactions: 5
I am BUZZING Priyas real horrible self is starting to come out. I’ve called her out since day one !!
Poor wee Brett x

Reactions: 23
I do wish we had laura at the fire pit making each couple say in front of everyone who they think the least compatible is 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe the conversation is boring because Priya also has nothing interesting to say. I actually felt that earlier when they were on the sun loungers Brett seemed the more interesting out of the two of them. She should have picked Matt conversation would have still been boring but at least hes good looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Run after the bottomless brunch. Now that would be a challenge 🤣
I’ve been on a date that included running. You had to run half a mile then down a pint and continue until you’d ran 5K and downed 6 pints. Brilliant. Don’t think that’s what Brett had im mind…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Fair enough Priya might be bored but you can so tell she lives in a privileged bubble. She only linked onto Brett because of his so-called status of doing a PhD. That’s all she sees in people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.