Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- I don't understand why Aaron dead trim is grafting hard for Mary
Because she’s a ride.

Unrelated but Priya is stunning. Up there with Lucinda, Shannon or Mary as best looking girl this year.

I genuinely wonder what happened to the casting team ??? There’s been a DRASTIC decline after 2019 series. Standards of contestants have slipped.
Potentially the pool of people who will actually go on it isn’t great any more. There’s so many negatives that outweigh the benefits of going on it. You basically need to be in a select group of professions for it to make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Normally love my pod on paper but Orlaiths love for Faye is so frustrating.
Have to agree wholeheartedly! My Pod on Paper is usually my favourite part and I adore Orlaith but her Faye blindness is dominating the show now. If anyone else had acted that way they would have had so many opinions but because it's Faye she's forgiven. I miss the days of her crying laughing in every episode 🙁

Reactions: 3
Probably going to get tit for this, but I don't think Faye is attractive at all, with or without make-up. Not unattractive either, just nothing special. Her make-up and fashion sense doesn't help.

Reactions: 29
Because she’s a ride.

Unrelated but Priya is stunning. Up there with Lucinda, Shannon or Mary as best looking girl this year.

Potentially the pool of people who will actually go on it isn’t great any more. There’s so many negatives that outweigh the benefits of going on it. You basically need to be in a select group of professions for it to make sense.
She should really ditch those contact lenses though, they don't do anything for her

Reactions: 2

This reel just came up on my Instagram ‘discovery’ thing and from the first couple of seconds I thought it was going to be someone mocking Faye 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t really have a problem with Faye - it was all very public and Teddy still has taken her back so it’s on him now. In defence of Faye, there was nothing underhand, she screamed and roared openly for the nation to see.

I have much more of a problem with Millie and Liam. He was so underhand and now we know from Brad that Liam couldn’t wait for CA and said it several times. Millie - two seconds ago - said he was on a kissing ban and now she’s having conversations with Chloe implying they are full on in the bedroom. She is such a letdown. The only times these girls seem remotely switched on is when they are talking to eachother ie Millie and Faye or Lib and Kaz, but as couples they are a disappointment and actually embarrassing.

Chloby to win without a doubt. ❤

Reactions: 13
Have to agree wholeheartedly! My Pod on Paper is usually my favourite part and I adore Orlaith but her Faye blindness is dominating the show now. If anyone else had acted that way they would have had so many opinions but because it's Faye she's forgiven. I miss the days of her crying laughing in every episode 🙁
I know and the “duty of care” gets brought up everytime Faye is on the firing line but not for anyone else. Or how the producers set her up and preyed on all her fears so she’d react that way - it’s not that deep. They gave her an opening for some drama and she made a decision to overreact for the screen time and then not apologise to Teddy for a number of days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Because she’s a ride.

No I mean. Mary is legit the only one on the shelf. Just grab her and go. Stop doing the theatrics for the camera. Aaron is a walking Red flag anyways

And after seeing Mary OG face. I'm like ummm. Priya pretty but paint is more interesting than her. Shannon was pretty and for those 48 hours seemed to have good chat (but the Scots normally do)

Reactions: 7
Also people angry with Faye’s behaviour are reacting just as bad in some cases even worse.. how can you criticise her for over reacting when they are choosing to react to an hour long heavily edited TV show.
This! 100 times over!

Reactions: 4
Probably going to get tit for this, but I don't think Faye is attractive at all, with or without make-up. Not unattractive either, just nothing special. Her make-up and fashion sense doesn't help.
Agreed, soz Faye. Her lips are way overdone and it looks like she's constantly scowling now.

I'd rather they were allowed to wear their own clothes instead of the cheap tat from ISIF. They just looked like they were on holiday in S2, wearing vest tops and maxi skirts and whatnot. Think they're all told to get dressed up in the evenings now, hence the ugly bodycon dresses that look like they'd go up in flames if ya got too close to the fire pit.

Reactions: 6
I think Faye looks so nice eau naturale, especially her lips. It's a shame she can't see it.

• Sick
It’s just as well they are being paid in there imagine having to get dressed up in all the glam every night to go out into the garden for a few hours. We never see them hanging around the house or indoors either it’s obviously only at the few designated points set up with cameras

Reactions: 4
Not liked Faye from the get go. She just loves being centre of attention. She’s just nasty! A real Queen Bee

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.