Love Island 2021 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this years islanders have the million + followers on Instagram that they usually have now. I think this series has been pretty dead in terms of the cast.

Reactions: 12
Everyone ready for another light hearted, fun episode of Love island?
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really CBA to watch gaslighting from Faye. I hope they focus more on Jake and Lib but you know they won’t.

Reactions: 10
It’s so annoying that the Jake drama was completely overshadowed. Even by Liberty she only focused on the comments about HER looks and not his behaviour towards her FRIENDS

Reactions: 22
My boyfriends bleeping pissed me off like no other tonight so I hope this episode doesn’t make me ever more mad
#imnotfuckingmovingmad
#fuckboys

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The way Faye calls all the girls "babygirl" and "angel" when they're all definitely thinking she was bang out of order. Bit awks

Reactions: 16
Faye really shouldn’t be on this program, it’s obvious she’s not ready for a relationship.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.