Love Island 2021 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did say in the previous thread that the situation might be perceived very differently in the villa than outside. I think there it’s that Faye was blindsided and hurt and exploded. Judy James is funny about the perception and body language and says the viewers are the ones that will need therapy after this LI has ended - so yes, Teddy believes he needs to console Faye and reassure her. Incredible as it is to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Quick question 🤔 do they still have to quarantine upon return to UK?
If so how can LW do Aftersun tonight from London in a studio?? OR are we that many days behind with the show that she has enough time to quarantine?.

Reactions: 3
If so how can LW do Aftersun tonight from London in a studio?? OR are we that many days behind with the show that she has enough time to quarantine?.
Apparently so, Hugo said he has 5 days left of quarantine. Amy also mentioned that she’s quarantining.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t seen the first look but don’t think I can cope tonight if old gravy lips has got away with everything 😒🤬 Did see a post on fb she’s had death threats though and can’t say I’m surprised 🙈 the best thing for her is to be taken out of the show ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
not only is she getting away with it but she’s not even sorry in the slightest. Zero self awareness.

Reactions: 12
Haven’t seen the first look but don’t think I can cope tonight if old gravy lips has got away with everything 😒🤬 Did see a post on fb she’s had death threats though and can’t say I’m surprised 🙈 the best thing for her is to be taken out of the show ASAP.
Gravy lips 😂

• Haha
I’ve been trying to catch up all day cause bloody work got in the way of love island tattling 😩

I’m not gunna massively comment on the Faye/teddy thing cause imagine it’s been done to death but just adding something cause I’ve seen a few comments about the other islanders reaction to Faye.

I, personally don’t think the way Liam/Matt commented on it was that bad (personal opinion). I think if you’ve been living with someone that’s as attention seeking and loud as Faye for a long time you’re bound to grow tired of her tit. It’s draining. It’s repetitive. It’s predictable.

No one wanted to get involved cause they knew she’d just shout at them too and it’s pointless (case in point for dale, at least he tried tho). But I have an issue with the fact they feel like that. Maybe just me or maybe it’s cause they know they have psych/producers on hand to do the diffusing instead of them.

Happy to stand corrected if someone else has a different view but I think their reaction says more about Faye than it does about them. Are they scared of her? That can’t be a nice living situation.

Also, teddy ❤
And Jake (and Liberty for that matter) 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did say in the previous thread that the situation might be perceived very differently in the villa than outside. I think there it’s that Faye was blindsided and hurt and exploded. Judy James is funny about the perception and body language and says the viewers are the ones that will need therapy after this LI has ended - so yes, Teddy believes he needs to console Faye and reassure her. Incredible as it is to us.
Sorry - just to say Judy was referring to events way before #Teddygate just in case you guys thought otherwise!

Reactions: 1
She’s double jabbed so just has to have PCR tests prior to leaving Mallorca and upon return to the uk. No quarantine.

Eta - the islanders probably didn’t have chance to be double jabbed before going on LI therefore have to quarantine for the first 5 days and can test to release if they test negative on day 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Since there’s clearly going to be no repercussions for Faye can we PLEASE get rid of Tyler.

they will probably think that the public are on fayes side and voted for her AFTER seeing what took place. This will make teddy think that the public agreed with her and faye think that her outburst was acceptable or appreciated by the public.
This is so so sad. Poor Teddy! I don't think it's healthy for Faye to be led to believe that either tbh because it means she's in for an even bigger shock when she leaves the show.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if i feel sorry for teddy anymore or not. Hes kinda pissing me off tbh.

Reactions: 10
not only is she getting away with it but she’s not even sorry in the slightest. Zero self awareness.
The thing that frustrates me about her is that she DOES have enough self-awareness to understand why she reacts the way she does. She has explained it numerous times. If she's so aware of her issues then she should have not gone on to a reality TV show, especially one focused on interpersonal relationships, until she's addressed them. She knows what triggers her, and yet is actively seeking out those situations. It's unhealthy for her and unfair on everyone who has to pick up the pieces. I'd have more sympathy for her of she came across as not having yet learned the root causes of her issues but she clearly has.

With regards to quarantine: I think ITV should continue to recommend a quarantine period even when it's not mandated in covid regulations. I think that would be a really good opportunity for the counsellors they have on hand to sit with dumped Islanders and prepare them for the public reception of what we've seen on screen. A lot of Islanders (Faye included) would benefit from support at that point, rather than just getting their phone back and going online alone while they're bored at the airport.

Greg is moving to London to be with his fiancé Kate Hutchins (Instagram influencer). Not sure how he’s going to publicly reveal his relationship as the two of them have kept it on the DL for two years now
Thanks 😘 will definitely go back watch season 1.
There's nothing bad to say about Greg , I remember he did his best to keep quiet when they broke up.
But my God the reception he got when he came home to Limerick was nothing short of astounding. He's still so popular here hes on the front of a magazine this month..loved in Limerick 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I watched unseen bits and Faye just shouting at Dale about his ‘fake’ teeth and just being generally nasty & laughing at Teddy dancing. I honestly think she is just a horrid piece of work

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sorry but I watched unseen bits and Faye just shouting at Dale about his ‘fake’ teeth
Remember how she reacted to the word "fake" when it wasn't even directed at her? And yet it's apparently OK for her to say it to someone.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t watch anymore of Faye she is painful so I’ll be fast forwarding when she comes on the screen .
When did the voting lines close for this weeks vote just trying to figure out ( hope ) it could be Faye Kaz or Tyler 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.