Love Island 2021 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a tweet earlier saying all these people self-diagnosing Faye with this and that but she might just actually be a very nasty person. I’m thinking the same. Her verbally abusing Dale and Matthew isn’t from “past trauma from relationships”, it’s because she’s a mean girl. All series she’s made sly digs and comments about different people.
Yeah I reckon she’s just a pure twit!

Reactions: 16
Greg is moving to London to be with his fiancé Kate Hutchins (Instagram influencer). Not sure how he’s going to publicly reveal his relationship as the two of them have kept it on the DL for two years now
Omg didn’t know Greg was with Kate! She’s stunning and so classy, don’t know much about him as he disappeared off the radar after winning Love Island which was weird.

Am I making this up or I’m sure I heard from a previous series that when they leave Love Island they get a bit of a heads up as in like this is what the public think of you etc…

Reactions: 6
Am I making this up or I’m sure I heard from a previous series that when they leave Love Island they get a bit of a heads up as in like this is what the public think of you etc…
Oh yeah I expect they would. They will strategies with their new found ‘management’ too.

Reactions: 3
After watching First Look, Teddy will really go down in my estimation if he continues on with Faye!
Surely no guy is mug enough to put up with that 💩 or is he just trying to salvage the relationship to get back in the running to win the prize money.

Reactions: 11
Thought so! It will be interesting to see if and what Faye says when she’s back home…
Think we’ll all be disappointed tbh, it will be mentioned but she’ll laugh it off. She’ll be on her Instagram selling diet shakes and doing personal appearances.

Reactions: 8
People are so drawn to Millie but if this was anyone else they'd just say she was a game player. I absolutely adored her until she took him back after 2 days. Just screams PLT deal to me
I hope she's taking the piss out of him to get to the final

Imagine being Teddy’s mum and having to watch Faye verbally abuse, gaslight and upset him like she has. Only for him to bring her home to you! Idgaf I’d be swinging
She wouldn't be bleeping welcome. I don't imagine she'll be welcomed by most mums in the future 😂

Reactions: 4
We didn't get to see Faye's full outburst before the vote, but we did see her laughing at the clip of her saying Teddy wasn't funny, and him looking upset. We also saw the snippet of her screeching the next night. It didn't look as bad as it was but it still looked bad.

Sooooo I think Faye will go. With Tyler. Hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven’t seen the first look but don’t think I can cope tonight if old gravy lips has got away with everything 😒🤬 Did see a post on fb she’s had death threats though and can’t say I’m surprised 🙈 the best thing for her is to be taken out of the show ASAP.
Who the duck threatens death tho. What wee loser thinks they are gonna kill someone really. Ye'd love to find out who it is. Not to do anything but just be like catch yourself on cuz it would be some kid

Reactions: 17
Who the duck threatens death tho. What wee loser thinks they are gonna kill someone really. Ye'd love to find out who it is. Not to do anything but just be like catch yourself on cuz it would be some kid
I find it weird too when people get death threats. It's a reality TV show not THe Hunger Games

• Haha
Reactions: 27
After watching First Look, Teddy will really go down in my estimation if he continues on with Faye!
Surely no guy is mug enough to put up with that 💩 or is he just trying to salvage the relationship to get back in the running to win the prize money.
He'll have been told to go have a chat with her tho. Or the fact ye need to be a couple to stay in there and he wants to stay 🤷‍♀️ I'm hoping thats what it is. Like you could not deal with her being your girlfriend. duck that

Reactions: 1
Some sad little loser sat in his/her mums spare room probably! One thing having an opinion etc on a forum or a group chat but that’s just a whole different level!

Reactions: 8
Tyler is NOT into Kaz!! These girls need to start looking at actions and not listening to words!

Reactions: 22
Haven’t seen the first look but don’t think I can cope tonight if old gravy lips has got away with everything 😒🤬 Did see a post on fb she’s had death threats though and can’t say I’m surprised 🙈 the best thing for her is to be taken out of the show ASAP.
Gravy lips...weak 😂😂😂

She’s double jabbed so just has to have PCR tests prior to leaving Mallorca and upon return to the uk. No quarantine.

Eta - the islanders probably didn’t have chance to be double jabbed before going on LI therefore have to quarantine for the first 5 days and can test to release if they test negative on day 5.
Thank you 😘

Omg didn’t know Greg was with Kate! She’s stunning and so classy, don’t know much about him as he disappeared off the radar after winning Love Island which was weird.

Yeah he had to finish his Law Exams and his training for the Olympics in Rugby 7's for Ireland 🇮🇪

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or when the Ex Islanders start doing Q&As on Instagram do they become completely and utterly cringeworthy? Feck off with yourself thinking you’re a somebody

Reactions: 15
Another thing with ex islanders - have they even been on love island if they don’t post a picture on Instagram of them in their underwear as soon as they’re out?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.