Love Island 2021 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Jake. When Lib pulled him for a chat he said " that's a nice bikini" knowing she was looking for reassurance.

Would have killed him to say " you look stunning in that bikini".

I just thought it was a really odd thing to say. Like a husband of 30 years might say.
I’ve been with Mr Stardust for 8 years and he has poor ability to say these sorts of things. Apparently he thinks them 🙄 he’s an absolute melon though and it’s the one thing I’d change about him if I could.

If I tell him I need reassurance though he does actually reassure me, unlike Jake.

Reactions: 6
Hi guys but of a lurker here but wanted to throw an opinion lol.

I feel like the show (this series particularly !!!!!!!) has lost its edge now. It’s going the way of a laughable BigBrother show. It’s fame hungry insta huns.
I genuinely think if they overhauled it (even for the
Bloody winter love island which they missed a trick on big time) and made it for people GENUINELY looking for love it would be so much more dramatic.
Imagine a group of 30-50 year olds sick and tired of bullshit in the dating world lol. Single mums / dads, divorcees, widow/ers. Cellulite, double Chins, stubbly legs, saggy arses, real boobs etc.
Same-ish format but genuine elders looking for love, I’d be all for it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it’s pretty accurate Hugo has a Labrador. He is essentially just an incredibly friendly, slightly overly friendly dog who would probably try and lick your face.

Hi guys but of a lurker here but wanted to throw an opinion lol.

I feel like the show (this series particularly !!!!!!!) has lost its edge now. It’s going the way of a laughable BigBrother show. It’s fame hungry insta huns.
I genuinely think if they overhauled it (even for the
Bloody winter love island which they missed a trick on big time) and made it for people GENUINELY looking for love it would be so much more dramatic.
Imagine a group of 30-50 year olds sick and tired of bullshit in the dating world lol. Single mums / dads, divorcees, widow/ers. Cellulite, double Chins, stubbly legs, saggy arses, real boobs etc.
Same-ish format but genuine elders looking for love, I’d be all for it !!
I would definitely give this a watch. Would be more interesting then the current cast who I don’t really give a duck about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
331FC48B-6DEE-4A3D-8589-91B8D94A02B8.jpeg

Wonder how true this is! 🤣 I’ll be disappointed if it’s just a peck lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hugo makes me physically cringe… he is defintley that guy that responds to your selfie in bed… “room for one more? 😉😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hugo makes me physically cringe… he is defintley that guy that responds to your selfie in bed… “room for one more? 😉😷
“I’m just getting a shower.”
“Without me? 🥺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tiny bit early but it's almost 9pm so new thread is ready to go before it all kicks off!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.