Love Island 2021 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are so drawn to Millie but if this was anyone else they'd just say she was a game player. I absolutely adored her until she took him back after 2 days. Just screams PLT deal to me

Millie should of wrote MUG on her forehead not Chloes

Reactions: 13
Oh right I get you.. I'm new to love island I didn't realise they always go for a happy ending.. Probably half explains why Greg was liked so much with Amber so???

Know his family well and they are really good, solid nice people.
So he would have fit the narrative ITV would have wanted with Amber.
They do try to get it right at the end.
If you get the chance try and watch Season 1, Jess the winner had a torrid time, including being pied by two of the boys who chose the same girl over there, won’t give away too much it was a brilliant series, but it all came good for Jess at the end.

Greg is just gorgeous, never seen a bad word written about him.

Reactions: 7
I cannot be arsed with Faye’s sob stories and half arsed apologies tonight 🙄 she needs to get gone!

Reactions: 24
People are so drawn to Millie but if this was anyone else they'd just say she was a game player. I absolutely adored her until she took him back after 2 days. Just screams PLT deal to me
She'll get loads. Doesn't she work for asos?

Reactions: 5
Anna brought a lot of drama in season 5 too though with jordan but they were still kicked out from the vote. Also that season had a lot more fiery characters but in this one its only Faye bringing the drama. I think the producers have it in for Teddy though so they won't let faye go yet. They'll go together in the next voting of favourite couple.

Reactions: 5

If Faye doesn’t go tonight I think their days are numbered.
Imagine being Teddy’s mum and having to watch Faye verbally abuse, gaslight and upset him like she has. Only for him to bring her home to you! Idgaf I’d be swinging

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Except by Amber, she was so bitter about that 😂 I remember they were supposed to go on the Late Late Show together and it ended up being just Greg

I really like that LI USA has a different Villa every year

Reactions: 7
Just saw First look - so the producers way to handle the situation is to gaslight the audience with the narrative that Faye is in the right?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The new bombshell said her celebrity crush is Boris bloody Johnson, so yeah the casting people all need to be sacked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Seen a tweet earlier saying all these people self-diagnosing Faye with this and that but she might just actually be a very nasty person. I’m thinking the same. Her verbally abusing Dale and Matthew isn’t from “past trauma from relationships”, it’s because she’s a mean girl. All series she’s made sly digs and comments about different people.

Reactions: 49
Same as us, apart from they are saying they want Kaz and Tyler to win.
I don’t get the Kaz and Tyler to win thing - Twitter is soooo big on them both and I can’t see it. At this point Chloe and Toby are the only people I want to win. The rest can all go in the bin 😂

Reactions: 22
They do try to get it right at the end.
If you get the chance try and watch Season 1, Jess the winner had a torrid time, including being pied by two of the boys who chose the same girl over there, won’t give away too much it was a brilliant series, but it all came good for Jess at the end.

Thanks 😘 will definitely go back watch season 1.
There's nothing bad to say about Greg , I remember he did his best to keep quiet when they broke up.
But my God the reception he got when he came home to Limerick was nothing short of astounding. He's still so popular here hes on the front of a magazine this month..loved in Limerick 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.