Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this going to turn into a political debate now?

I really think they could shake it up a bit too especially the challenges. They donā€™t even win anything?

Reactions: 13
Sharon isnā€™t letting it go. Sheā€™s popping up everywhere
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but arenā€™t they all obligated to ā€˜milkā€™ their love island experience after exiting the villa for the entirety of the series like until its ended?

Iā€™m not a fan of Sharon, but I think thatā€™s why they all do it, even casa amor people who have practically no followers!
Also Shannon who got 48h in the villa is still doing interviews constantly about it and (probably) chatting on Instagram about it a lot too. Itā€™s annoying as hell but itā€™s what they agree to?

On an entirely separate note Iā€™m so sick of all the Faye talk in the thread. Canā€™t wait for it to move past that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would love her to be a nice girl that teddy likes but unfortunately I think teddy likes blondes!
See, this I donā€™t get either. The ā€œtypesā€ thing. Surely youā€™d want to go for someone based on their personality over something as basic as the colour of their hair? I know I would.

Reactions: 15
See, this I donā€™t get either. The ā€œtypesā€ thing. Surely youā€™d want to go for someone based on their personality over something as basic as the colour of their hair? I know I would.
Completely agree. Anyone looking at my exes would be hard pressed to find a 'type.' It is funny though when you see some people date carbon copies one after the other. There has to be some psychology behind it.

I really think they could shake it up a bit too especially the challenges. They donā€™t even win anything?
Yeah I wish it was like BB where theyā€™re rewarded or punished for winning/losing challenges. Would be so much better!

I always watch the show on demand or recorded so I can skip right through the challenges, theyā€™re so boring and actually pointless?! Theyā€™re definitely just thrown in for the younger audience because I donā€™t know anybody as an adult who finds them entertaining

Reactions: 3
They need to change up the god damn villa too. It really doesn't help with how formulaic its all become - e.g. girls coffee on the terrace every morning, etc.

It's literally a physical representation of them trying to repeat the success of past series by recycling the same strategy each year. I'm so bored of looking at it
I read somewhere that during this time when the girls are on the terrace and boys in the kitchen, itā€™s being cleaned to a livable state and then gets a proper clean on a Saturday

Reactions: 3
Dont rate Aaron 2.0 at all. He aint turning heads.

As for Faye, theres something to be said for trauma responses. Its not an excuse but its a reason.
But she's old enough to have dealt with any issues she has. She should have been removed from the villa. If this was a fella he'd be long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this going to turn into a political debate now?

Iā€™m just rewatching season 2 and died laughing at the penis challenge where they moulded their partners penis šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think the whole of LI needs a revamp! Itā€™s too predictable now

• Haha
I agree. Either scrap the challenges or include some sort of prize for them. In the old series they won stuff like calls from home in the challenges, and I bet that means a lot in that environment! They should bring that back again.

The challenges need more variety too. I swear this series most of the challenges have been the exact same thing (dance seductively and then kiss) but in different costumes, which is so dull. Scrap the food one too, that's pure grim!

I watched Aftersun earlier, yeah a bit late in the week, all old news but still. Aaron and Lucinda were on it. Hearing him speak made me think how cool and measured he is. I think heā€™d have stepped in on Friday and I also think CA would have been different with him there. Shame he lost his heart to Lucinda because he went too early.

Teddy trying to graft faye back in the first look. At this point they can both go. He deserves so much better and I don't understand why he can't see it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.