Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I still think Tyler is absolutely fit *goes to hide*
I think he looks like his nose hasn't grown up yet 😂 it looks like a babies nose. Maybe that's why he gets away with stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
i think mary & dale will go tonight unfortunately. such a boring vote when it’s obvious the newbies will go.

hoping it’s kaz and tyler but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What’s Faye’s family background…. What was so brutal?
Wouldn’t be a stretch to think maybe SHE was the brutal one, going around tearing up arseholes.

Reactions: 6
If theyre rowdy and gobby, makes sense she'd end up the same
Perhaps, sometimes people are sensible enough to extricate themselves from living with toxic people, as they say you can choose your friends but not your family. I will put another side in that I’ve been in the home of a friend where the bickering and arguing are constant, no one having anything positive or cheering to say. I’ve asked my friend about this and she almost laughed, said they weren’t arguments they were discussions. She wasn’t being facetious, I don’t class myself as some fragile flower, I guess it’s what you’re used to🤔
I am on board with someone who comes from a large family who will tell you if you don’t speak up your voice will not be heard. I get that but isn’t Faye an only🤔

Reactions: 1
Perhaps, sometimes people are sensible enough to extricate themselves from living with toxic people, as they say you can choose your friends but not your family. I will put another side in that I’ve been in the home of a friend where the bickering and arguing are constant, no one having anything positive or cheering to say. I’ve asked my friend about this and she almost laughed, said they weren’t arguments they were discussions. She wasn’t being facetious, I don’t class myself as some fragile flower, I guess it’s what you’re used to🤔
I am on board with someone who comes from a large family who will tell you if you don’t speak up your voice will not be heard. I get that but isn’t Faye an only🤔
My family were really all highly strung and we communicated through arguments. Thankfully I was able to see it for what it was, and moved away when I was 18. Some of the family still remain in that headspace. Its sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It'll be interesting to see the atmosphere the morning after fayes shouting. In the preview for tonight's it looked like faye was laid in bed with 2 of the girls. I very much doubt she will be remorseful though she probably won't realise the extent of what she's done until she sees the negativity when she leaves the villa.
It will be “oh baby, poor me” again to all the girls. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t see any of these lot working out on the outside. I give them a few weeks then they’ll ‘Split’. Look at them now, no trust, no loyalty, getting pissy over little things. It’s embarrassing🤭 I can’t remember if they’re doing a vote out today ‘fav girl and boy’ so I’m hoping Faye goes. Don’t really care about which boy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Unseen bits it’s better than the actual show! I love seeing how they all actually interact naturally rather than all the forced “cAn I hAvE a ChAt?” Conversations!!

Reactions: 17
I think Faye cringes at teddy’s smoothness sometimes and she’s afraid he family will do same. On unseen bits she was getting annoyed by his dance moves. It was jokey but I think she likes him but he makes her cringe and her being immature she wants someone she thinks people won’t cringe at.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who has had their opinion of Kaz changed over the last two episodes? I don’t rate how she has treated Matt at all. 🙃
Defo. I quite liked her before, was rooting for her but the Matt situation she's handled badly. She was flirting with Tyler while with Matt, convinced the girls to save Tyler, then when Matt quite rightly pulled her up on it she completely misrepresented the chat to the other girls to make him look like the bad guy! Not cool Kaz. After the way she handled the Toby situation too which was dignity personified.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.