Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo. I quite liked her before, was rooting for her but the Matt situation she's handled badly. She was flirting with Tyler while with Matt, convinced the girls to save Tyler, then when Matt quite rightly pulled her up on it she completely misrepresented the chat to the other girls to make him look like the bad guy! Not cool Kaz. After the way she handled the Toby situation too which was dignity personified.
Totally agree…i think her different responses to the Toby vs Tyler situation shows that she actually really likes Tyler which is sad cos he is a jerk!! Its all well and good to preach being a strong woman but its really hard to walk away when you really like someone!!

Reactions: 5
correct! I’d never dream of speaking to Mr Maracas that way and visa versa! We have too much respect for each other! She has no respect for anyone, you can tell that by the way she guns for anyone who says anything, Matt, Dale…. Even when Chloe said ‘Faye…..’ she went ‘WHAT?!!!’ And Chloe said ‘….. your so good with comebacks’ … makes me think she tried to stick up for the boys but given Fayes reaction she decided against it!
Spot on! It’s a pity the girls didn’t stand together and tell Faye to think about her behaviour. Chloe looked terrified! 🙈

She is a bully. She had a shouting match with Chloe few weeks ago didnt she. Chloe did argue back but eventually backed down as Faye lost the plot!

Reactions: 16
Everyone was right about Unseen Bits. Why is the main show not more like this?! All this time I think I'd equated Unseen Bits with 'best bits ' and thought it was more like a round up of the usual show. The clue was in the name...stoopid me!

Reactions: 15
Catching up on Unseen Bits and agree
And before anyone says she didn't have to take their advice, neither did the boys with Jake but we vilified Jake and not the individuals as much.
Screenshot_20210808-142118_Reddit.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where did Matt say he wasn’t that into her on Unseen bits? I saw the girls agreeing with how she handled it but I thought they were wrong to support her but obviously they just didn’t really care.

Reactions: 8
I hope there is a revamp for the next series. They need to get rid of the stupid challenges, the STUUUUUIPID lines they are obligated to use that include “can we go for a chat” “what’s your type on paper” “it is what it is”, calling ADULT member of the opposite sex boy/girl, the absolutely cringe speeches at recouplings, the awful slow mo dancing and a contestant trying to make a catchphrase happen (bev and moving mad) 🥴🥴 oh and also the mortifying chats about “doing bits, nvp whatever the duck innuendos they think are hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And before anyone says she didn't have to take their advice, neither did the boys with Jake but we vilified Jake and not the individuals as much.View attachment 703196

Ah what? When did Matt say that? Kaz asked the girls if they thought she handledg it ok & then followed it with "because I think I did" and there was a few mumbled agreements. That does not equate to supporting her decision 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Im happy an indian woman is going in. Us south asian women arnt represented much in mainstream media i feel like. As for whether shes a tory or not, we dont have enough info to say she is.

Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed unseen bits this week, maybe because it was more lighthearted and between everything, this week has been heavy. I wish they’d weave a lot more of this lightheartness into the show. I’m sure they did in past series. This season I feel it’s very boring chats and challenges.

Reactions: 9
As a ginger woman I’d love them to bring in a natural stunning red head!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Im happy an indian woman is going in. Us south asian women arnt represented much in mainstream media i feel like. As for whether shes a tory or not, we dont have enough info to say she is.
The Nile is not just a river in Egypt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope there is a revamp for the next series. They need to get rid of the stupid challenges, the STUUUUUIPID lines they are obligated to use that include “can we go for a chat” “what’s your type on paper” “it is what it is”, calling ADULT member of the opposite sex boy/girl, the absolutely cringe speeches at recouplings, the awful slow mo dancing and a contestant trying to make a catchphrase happen (bev and moving mad) 🥴🥴 oh and also the mortifying chats about “doing bits, nvp whatever the duck innuendos they think are hilarious
They need to change up the god damn villa too. It really doesn't help with how formulaic its all become - e.g. girls coffee on the terrace every morning, etc.

It's literally a physical representation of them trying to repeat the success of past series by recycling the same strategy each year. I'm so bored of looking at it

Reactions: 15
And before anyone says she didn't have to take their advice, neither did the boys with Jake but we vilified Jake and not the individuals as much.View attachment 703196
completely agree and i’m absolutely shocked at how that wasn’t shown in the main edit. matt did not like kaz it was clear as day. I do think she should’ve apologized to him 100% but the hate she’s gotten for choosing someone who is actually into her is ridiculous when that is the point of the show. how she handled it wasn’t the greatest BUT in unseen bits we saw that she asked for advice about it AND matt asked tyler where his head was at with her, knowing full well they were both interested in each other.

at the end of the day the main show made it seem like matt was blindsided but that wasn’t the case. he knew she chose him because she was hurt by the post card and the whole time he knew she was interested in tyler.

Reactions: 4
She's definitely a Tory. But who cares if she is? Her choice. I would hate for the UK to emulate America and try and cancel anyone in the public eye for their Right-wing political views.

Reactions: 12
She's definitely a Tory. But who cares if she is? Her choice. I would hate for the UK to emulate America and try and cancel anyone in the public eye for their Right-wing political views.
I don’t care about her political opinions, but fancying Boris Johnson… duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People with right wing views should absolutely be cancelled.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.