Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wish it was like BB where they’re rewarded or punished for winning/losing challenges. Would be so much better!

I always watch the show on demand or recorded so I can skip right through the challenges, they’re so boring and actually pointless?! They’re definitely just thrown in for the younger audience because I don’t know anybody as an adult who finds them entertaining
Did the challenges always use to be as pointless and silly?
I think it would be better if they weren't so slapstick and tacky.
Even some fun quizzes about each other (based on what they have said and done) with prizes would be more entertaining.

Reactions: 7
So that's now Millie and Liam and Faye and teddy showing us how NOT to relationship.
Chloe and Toby to win. And all the newbies second and third 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Teddy man what the hell. Bin her off .
Chloby for the win at this point. No one else in there ever slightly likeable at this point .

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So if Snakey Jakey goes (sadly I don't think it will be him) would Liberty go too?

Reactions: 2
Oh wow Teddy really has no self respect, is he this desperate? And to be honest, he's enabling Faye and her toxic behaviour.

Reactions: 20
So that's now Millie and Liam and Faye and teddy showing us how NOT to relationship.
Chloe and Toby to win. And all the newbies second and third 🤣
what the Toby who has jumped round loads of the girls in the villa? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ok i’m confused with the timeline! Are we seeing it backwards? I’m assuming they went to bed after the drama and woke up to the club news? So is the Faye & Teddy bit after the dumping? So Faye is safe then? Or Could they really have done 2 days in one episode?

Also could we order Teddy a pair of balls please? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
first looks out and

No way. No way is teddy pretty much asking for faye back and faye crying and acting like a victim here who can’t take him back because she doesn’t “wanna be hurt” . IM LIVID.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe Teddie is even interested in getting back with her, they can both go.
Otherwise they never seem to get that behind every treat is a dumping.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a game changer it would be if the dumpings were big brother style and all the islanders could hear the cheers and boo’s. Jakes reaction would be so awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When everyone was voting for their favourite boy and girl, wasn’t that the episode before the faye and teddy drama episode took place? Because if it was then faye will be safe and looks like they will rekindle things ://///

• Sick
Reactions: 4
When everyone was voting for their favourite boy and girl, wasn’t that the episode before the faye and teddy drama episode took place? Because if it was then faye will be safe and looks like they will rekindle things ://///
Yes. Coincidentally they did the vote before her blowout, 2 days before the dumping. If they get back together they will win the show and she will be rewarded for her drama.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell Teddy that Faye will only be 10x worse on the outside when they’re required to do appearances. It’s even more disappointing that he’s the one trying to rekindle things.

Reactions: 9
What a game changer it would be if the dumpings were big brother style and all the islanders could hear the cheers and boo’s. Jakes reaction would be so awkward.
That would be great, sounds good too, just the right staccato thump
Get Jake Out, Get Jake Out… (practically the twin of Get Grace Out)
Also
Get Faye Out, Get Faye Out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.