Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When everyone was voting for their favourite boy and girl, wasn’t that the episode before the faye and teddy drama episode took place? Because if it was then faye will be safe and looks like they will rekindle things ://///
They did show a small clip of ‘on tomorrow night’ of Faye screaming before the vote but probably not enough people would have known the extent

Presumably from first look it looks like finally it will be solely the public vote and not go down to the islanders again!

Reactions: 6
I think the timeline is that tonight’s episode shows two days. The aftermath of the Teddy and Faye thing where Teddy and Faye talk, then flits forward to the LI Club which will run into tomorrow’s episode where we will meet the new islanders who will join the party.

Reactions: 4
What’s Faye’s family background…. What was so brutal?
Wouldn’t be a stretch to think maybe SHE was the brutal one, going around tearing up arseholes.
I honestly just took from this that they have her dry sense of humour, sarcastic, take the piss out of one another. I think it’s a bit much to assume they are toxic off the back of her comment which seems to be the take away for lots of people

Reactions: 3
Presumably from first look it looks like finally it will be solely the public vote and not go down to the islanders again!
yes it would seem that way, surely Laura isn’t going to go through all the islanders saying your safe, “wonder will they say a bottom 3 or just announce who is leaving

Reactions: 2
New girl priya follows priti patel on instagram, as in the guy who tries to create immigration detention centres and much much worse. She also said she has a crush on boris johnson in an interview. She can go now :)

Reactions: 11
I think the timeline is that tonight’s episode shows two days. The aftermath of the Teddy and Faye thing where Teddy and Faye talk, then flits forward to the LI Club which will run into tomorrow’s episode where we will meet the new islanders who will join the party.
The show finishes in 2 weeks doesn’t it? So do we think these will be the last 2 new bombshells added in? 🤔 I can’t remember from previous years how close to the end more get added!

Can someone please tell Teddy that Faye will only be 10x worse on the outside when they’re required to do appearances. It’s even more disappointing that he’s the one trying to rekindle things.
It’s hugely disappointing.
If they get together I don’t think they’ll win now. She doesn’t deserve it and Teddie, no one likes a bottler.

New girl priya follows priti patel on instagram, as in the guy who tries to create immigration detention centres and much much worse. She also said she has a crush on boris johnson in an interview. She can go now :)
Ah you’ve made me laugh, did anyone ever go before they even got there😀

Reactions: 1
The show finishes in 2 weeks doesn’t it? So do we think these will be the last 2 new bombshells added in? 🤔 I can’t remember from previous years how close to the end more get added!
They usually throw people in to tie up loose ends so they are all in couples.

It doesn’t look like Teddy is even challenging Faye on the way she spoke to him. I’m sad that he is the conciliatory one when it should be her approaching him, begging for forgiveness for the disgusting way she screamed at him.

I think Teddy is the nicest, most decent person I’ve seen on this show and he gets more attractive because of it. I didn’t think much of him looks wise when he first joined but now…:love: my dad even said to me the other day he’d love it if I brought home Teddy - I was like you and me both, dad!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Literally cannot stand Faye! The absolute foghorn. Off is the direction I’d like her to duck! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Teddy is acting like that because she has presented herself as the victim. It’s so bleeping manipulative.

Her and Jake should just bleeping couple up. They can go and live in a hobbit hole together and just play games. Just as long as the duck the duck off.

Reactions: 13
Well I think Laura looks great on first look.. Someone must have given her the nod about her dress sense..
On another note the neck on Faye if there's no apology 😔😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.