Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20210803_183832.jpg

20210803_195708.jpg

20210803_195607.jpg

Mabel taking out a restraining order against Toby after her performance in the villa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Woop woop finally caught up on the two eps I missed and the threads, ready to watch tonight live 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@Diagnosis123 I'm torn between your posts - some of them make me crease laughing then I saw your Justice For Jake essay. You've probably got equal amounts of laugh/vomit reacts from me. Why the Jake obsession?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Chloe taking Toby back after his betrayal will be the green light for Millie to take Liam back. I don’t think either of them should get another chance!!

Reactions: 3
I'm only just watching now lol and only for continuinity for tonight's episode 🤣 Toby, confused as ever x

Reactions: 2
I’m in two minds with the Millie Liam situation,
In reality when we date people unless you’re exclusive then there’s nothing to stop you kissing another person, I did before me and my bf made it exclusive, and I’m sure my bf did too, you just wouldn’t know about it in real life and I think that’s the problem is that she knows about it so the trust is sort of gone. I don’t doubt when he comes out and is doing club promos his eyes will wonder though.
I think she will go back there she’s softened up massively towards him the last two nights
Exactly my thoughts they wernt exclusive or bf and gf. If they were and he did that, i probably wouldnt take him back. I feel like hes free to do what he wants. But he was still going about it in a disrespectful way to BOTH girls not just Millie. Nas from last year was really respectful about things didnt even kiss Eva cause of Demi. He kinda used Lillie like a toy.

Reactions: 4
God sake what is Kaz nagging about Matthew now, she's very needy and needs constant reassurance, seems draining!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.