Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad they’re talking about jake encouraging all the lads in casa amor, hope the main girls find out

Reactions: 15
New to the thread but is there actually anyone else that doesn’t like liberty and Jake??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Cannot believe faye, still thinking she hasn’t done anything wrong, she kissed in the challenge and coupled up with a guy and still proceeded to sleep in the same bed. Also Liberty not understanding where Liam is coming from, Liberty Jake literally said if he didn’t have a girlfriend he would be doing the same as Liam, so Liberty u need to go check your snakey fella out

Reactions: 27
Meet and Greet with AJ? Yeah, come meet the woman who was pretty much ignored in the villa!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When Laura W quizzed Lucinda about Brad whilst she sat next to Aaron

Lucinda: Was that yesterdayyyy? What day is it todayyy??? My heads all over the gaff

Mmmm ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really hope Millie stands strong. See this is why women have trust issues. Lads will straight up lie to your face even with evidence that shows they're lying.

Not gonna lie, really happy for Faye and Teddy.

Reactions: 28
Loads of us! 😂
Oh my god thank god! Just seemed to full on forced since day 1

couldn’t stand her in tonight’s episode up on her high horse yet was Jake the snake pushing the boys to do it and he got a lap dance during a game wasn’t complaining then

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.