Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tobys mum to Chloe…. Shush your bleeping mouth 😂 they’re probably gonna be back together soon 😭 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she meant she was like “oh Toby you’ve done it again” kind of thing? Like he went through all that drama to pick Abi over Chloe and then he drops Abi for a new girl?
Ahh I thought it sounded like she was checking him out. You might be right though they were all shocked when he walked in with the new girl.

Reactions: 2
Good man Aaron saying Jake was encouraging the lads in particular Liam #jakethesnake 🐍🐍🐍

Reactions: 38
I cannot wait to see Hugo's face when he finds out Toby wants back with Chloe. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh I never liked Liam’s personality from the start. He comes across one of the most shallow (after Jake) and Millie definitely doesn’t. I hope she can find a better connection with someone, she is a sweetheart 🥺

Reactions: 19
What happened? I’m not watching.
It showed on aftersun the islanders families watching them walk back in from casa amor. When Toby walked in with another girl and Abi was on her own Chloe said wtf what a bleeping dick, and his mum screamed shush your bleeping mouth to Chloe at the tv 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Toby is really out here living life like he’s the main character.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone remind me
When the girls on aftersun pushed Harry in the pool it reminded me of a 90s channel 5 show.

Does anyone remember it?????

Reactions: 4
It showed on aftersun the islanders families watching them walk back in from casa amor. When Toby walked in with another girl and Abi was on her own Chloe said wtf what a bleeping dick, and his mum screamed shush your bleeping mouth to Chloe at the tv 😂
The meet the parents is gonna be fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But his sister was like "YEAH. He did it to Kaz, Chloe and Abi"

At least little sis has sense

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone remind me
When the girls on aftersun pushed Harry in the pool it reminded me of a 90s channel 5 show.

Does anyone remember it?????
Was it man O man.. ?? Something like that

Reactions: 9
Then the sister saying no mum it's true😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.