Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I hear right earlier when Millie said she still fancied Liam then Chloe saying 'I'm not gonna lie when he walked back in I was like ohhh tobyyy" was it Chloe who said that about him?
Yes! By the mirror!

Reactions: 6
Toby picked Abi because he thought Chloe had dumped him for speaking to Abi. I'm not at all surprised he still wants Chloe, he was still talking about her in casa amor!

Millie will have to get back with Liam or endure watching him cracking on with other girls and try to get with another boy. They are both still in the game.

Teddy must be kinky, Faye treating him like tit seems to rev him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Toby picked Abi because he thought Chloe had dumped him for speaking to Abi. I'm not at all surprised he still wants Chloe, he was still talking about her in casa amor!

Millie will have to get back with Liam or endure watching him cracking on with other girls and try to get with another boy. They are both still in the game.

In CA didn’t he say he wouldn’t be looking at other girls if he was still with Chloe? If they got back together I think they’ll be in the final.

Reactions: 19
From my calculations there's only about 4 new islanders to arrive. Might be an extra 2 because its a tad longer.

That's enough time for Toby to find another girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lillie was definitely lying saying that Liam was more into it than she was. We saw Lillie persuading Liam to give them a chance. So many times we saw Liam talking about his reservations about them because of Millie.

He's obviously done wrong but bleeping Lillie talking bullshit making it even worse for poor Millie 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I liked Toby and Chloe together, the had real chemistry. If she hadn’t gone off on one for him speaking to abi and then effectively ended it he would of recouples with her. When I’m ca he realised she would of kissed someone in the challenge and he looked bothered by that

Reactions: 17
Did I hear right earlier when Millie said she still fancied Liam then Chloe saying 'I'm not gonna lie when he walked back in I was like ohhh tobyyy" was it Chloe who said that about him?
I thought she meant she was like “oh Toby you’ve done it again” kind of thing? Like he went through all that drama to pick Abi over Chloe and then he drops Abi for a new girl?

Reactions: 5
Toby could be a genius. Acting thick as tit so we don't suspect him of having a plan, but actually coming across as a massive player so he can then learn the error of his ways and realise he's met the girl that he wants to go back to and stick with (Chloe). The public love a story like that so they could win.

Nah, not really though 😂 I think he's one of the very few in there who isn't focused on looking good to the public so he's acting on every impulse without giving a tit how he looks or who he hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she meant she was like “oh Toby you’ve done it again” kind of thing? Like he went through all that drama to pick Abi over Chloe and then he drops Abi for a new girl?
No I think she was saying she still finds him attractive because immediately afterwards she said that she’s always soft with men, (or something along those lines)..

Reactions: 8
I liked Toby and Chloe together, the had real chemistry. If she hadn’t gone off on one for him speaking to abi and then effectively ended it he would of recouples with her. When I’m ca he realised she would of kissed someone in the challenge and he looked bothered by that
Do you know what though, it's probably better that it happened because they avoided Casa drama. Genuinely don't know how she’ll react to him if he sticks it on her again. So awkward with Abi & mary there though - i’m here for it, can't bloody wait 😂

Reactions: 10
Toby’s sister on Aftersun despairing of him just as much as we all are! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Yeah agree about Toby, he never really moved on from chloe it just happened because they fell out

Reactions: 8
Looking at the girls walking into Casa Amor, how are they that unblemished, like not a pimple or rash or a stray leg or pubic hair, and all wearing tiny thongs. Like do they breed them in a lab or am I just a bridge troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If Toby can stick with a girl for over a week by the final I’ll vote for him to win. That’s real personal development 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching the casa amor behind the scenes stuff on Aftersun, the way all the new contestants were all fronting it and being all cocky, especially the guys 😂 the girls ended up in the last days of Rome while the guys entered a convent 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking at the girls walking into Casa Amor, how are they that unblemished, like not a pimple or rash or a stray leg or pubic hair, and all wearing tiny thongs. Like do they breed them in a lab or am I just a bridge troll?
Don’t let that get to you. They will have had personal trainers for weeks beforehand waiting for the call to be bikini ready as well as every beauty treatment available and they will have had professional hair and makeup artists before they went in

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.