Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought there was a new girl coming in that Toby wanted before we saw Chloe’s face. FFS. He’s worse than a dog with a witch on heat.

Yeah I was like “Christ he fancies ANOTHER new girl…..wait..WHAT???!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine though, Toby & Chloe go from breaking up because Toby couldn’t handle them being in the bottom 3 to getting back together and winning the whole damn thing
I feel public perception of Chloe has done a 180 over the last week or so but I just can’t take Toby seriously at this point. When he first screwed Chloe over I thought he was a dick, but now I think he’s just really inexperienced and doesn’t know how to navigate life in the villa. I would far rather Toby got the prize money than the tit stirrer that is Jake though…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion: I think teddy is getting back with Faye to secure his place in the villa and get a shot at the 50k 🙃

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Controversial I know… but I think Teddy is so good for Faye and she doesn’t even know it….yet! He’s the calm, lovely, loyal person that she needs and I think she’ll soften from the ice maiden with him. She has a soft side for sure but just can’t let her guard down. She’s obviously been very hurt in the past and she’s making bad decisions and rash decisions based on that. It’s like she can’t trust her gut because she’s convinced she will get hurt.
I hope they work it out- she’s loud and gobby but she knows it. Have everything crossed they sort it out.
Yes!!!! I think she thinks he’s too good for her and she’s self sabotaging a lot. He’s really softened her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Teddy likes that fiery side of faye, as they were walking to the balcony she said some smart arse comment and he said “oh yes I missed her” or something to that effect.

Reactions: 7
I feel public perception of Chloe has done a 180 over the last week or so but I just can’t take Toby seriously at this point. When he first screwed Chloe over I thought he was a dick, but now I think he’s just really inexperienced and doesn’t know how to navigate life in the villa. I would far rather Toby got the prize money than the tit stirrer that is Jake though…
He just says tit without thinking 😂truly no filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I hear right earlier when Millie said she still fancied Liam then Chloe saying 'I'm not gonna lie when he walked back in I was like ohhh tobyyy" was it Chloe who said that about him?

Reactions: 18
Ugh Faye… isn’t it the same every year…. Hard faced girl who is soft deep down meets a guy that breaks down her walls 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.